Status: LOST THE NOTEBOOK IT WAS WRITTEN IN. gonna look for it tonight

Scene White and the Seven Cobras

Chapter 6

“Gabe, what is this girl doing here? We really don’t have room for more people.” Guilty said as she followed Gabe around the kitchen space. “She shouldn’t be here.” Gabe stopped short turning around quickly to grab her shoulders.

“Guilty leave me alone. She is a friend of Ryland and she needs a place to stay so she can stay here. Hobo has the extra bed in her room so we do have space for her. Now run along and tell everyone that there is a church meeting to attend in half an hour. And I would like Scene White to be shown the hospitality us cobras are known for so let her borrow a dress.”

“You want me to give her my clothes?”

“I will take her shopping later but for now she has nothing and you have much more than Hobo so I chose you to donate to the cause. Now run along and get her ready I hope she looks as good as you do.”

“I doubt that will ever happen,” Guilty shook him off her body, her golden hair flew around covering most of her face only allowing her smoldering green eyes visible. “ She stormed out of the room her high heels clicking loudly with every step back to her room to tell Neon the bad news.

“Well what’s the damage who is she is she staying?” The brunette girl asked from the vanity where she was doing her makeup. “She’s really pretty Gabe will love her. It will only be a matter of time until we will have to join Hobo for the late night after club drink session to get any attention from him.”

“Yeah well we have a church meeting I’m suppose to let little miss Scene White use a dress. I’m not going to do it. Honestly Neon I don’t want this girl to stay. ”

“Don’t wake them up, you know Hobo has something to do with it the jealous little bitch probably went and found her.”

“She came from Ryland. So who knows what she is actually here for, wanna go get breakfast?”

Nate watched the two of them leave the room he heard everything they said. He couldn't believe they would act like that to be a cobra meant to help others. He hurried to his room down the hall so he could take care of it all. So he could make sure nobody got in trouble because of thier jealousy. He went through his closet looking for the nicest shirt that he had, he knew the one he had in mind the blue and purple plaid shirt he got not long before they all took this life. He found it in the far back just hanging there never used never worn since it was a size too large for him but it would be perfect for her.

“Hobo wake up,” Nate said shaking her body, “Wake up we have a church meeting you have to get her ready. You are in charge of getting her something nice to wear. Gabe told Taylor to get her something but of course she refused so now it is up to you.”

“Nate shut up. I want to sleep, I need to stop staying up with him. Why don’t people tell me not to?” Hobo said pushing her pitch black hair out of her face. “What’s going on?”

“Gabe called for a church meeting it starts in 20 minutes. He expects both of you to be there. He expects both of you to be looking nice.” Her eyes shot over to the spare bed where Scene White was laying.

“Define nice.”

“Not the rags she showed up in loan her a dress and you can use this.” He handed her a shirt that he brought with him. “It will be big but I figured you could use it as a dress. Just hurry and don’t tell Gabe Taylor wouldn’t help her.”

“I won’t. You know I wouldn’t do that.” Nate left quickly, “Wake up I know you are awake.”

“Who is he?” Scene White asked sitting up.

“That is Nate. He’s one of the members here. Now hurry quick and get a dress on we have to be at the meeting in 20 minutes.”

“What meeting?”

“The church meeting it is probably going to be to discuss you.”

“Who is Taylor?”

“We normally call her Guilty. Just hurry we don’t have all day.” Scene White got out of the bed and walked over to the closet. “Something without holes.” Hobo went through the drawers looking for a pair of leggings to match the shirt with.