I Miss the Light in Your Eyes

Chapter 10

...it came hard against the side of my face. I could feel anger and pain well up inside me. I broke from his grip and started running, but he caught me before I was able to get moe than five feet away. "Jesse! Get the fuck off me!" I screamed. I struggled hard and long to break free, but it was useless. He was too strong and too heavy to push off. I started getting dizzy and everything was started to get dark.

-Gerard's POV-

I left the group a little early to make sure that Mikey got home safe. When I turned the corner on my street, I saw someone beating the hell out of Mikey. I recognized the jacket and ran toward him. "You mother fucking asshole!" I screamed. "Get the fuck off him!" I then pulled Jesse off Mikey and punched him. I immdiately get Mikey and carry him up to the front porch. I put him down and go back to Jesse. "What the fuck is your problem? You know he can't fight that well," I say to Jesse in pissed off tone.

"Well, if he just said yes when I asked him to go out with me, none of this would happen," Jesse said as I run my hand over my face.

"Jesse, he's not bisexual or gay. Get used to that. Even if he was, I know for sure that he wouldn't date you. He's seen what you've done to me and he told me that if he was gay or bi he would never even think about dating you," I said, looking back at him. "Just go. I have to take care of him. And don't ever come back here. I don't want to see your face again or your ass is dead." I looked at Jesse for a moment and then ran back on the porch and picked Mikey back up. I opened the door and carried him inside.

After I got to the basement door, I saw my mom on the phone on the back porch. I immediately open my door and carefully yet quickly make my way downstairs. When I got downstairs an by my bed, I place Mikey down and head back upstairs. My mom was just coming in. I saw the blood from Mikey's head on my hands and stuff my hands in my pockets and smile. "Hey, mom, how's it going?" I said, trying not to seem scared and upset.

"Alright. And yourself?" she said rinsing off her hands.

"Okay. Just bored," I said as I pretended to limp. I walked over to the freezer and grabbed the ice pack. When my mom left the kitchen and went upstairs, I grabbed a couple paper towels and wet them and the grabbed some dry ones and ran back downstairs. Mikey was slowly waking up. "Mikes! Are you okay?" I said, on the verge of crying.

"I think so ... what happened?" he asked, flinching from the pain he was in.

"Jesse was being a mother fucker," I said as I made him lay back down. I washed his face off and dried it. I wrapped the ice pack up in a cloth and placed it on Mikey's forehead. He looked up at me and saw me crying.

"Gee, what's wrong?" he asked, looking worried.

"I thought I was going to lose you," I said wiping away the tears in my eyes. I smiled and sighed. "I'm just glad you're alright, dude." Mikey smiled and patted my knee.

"Gerard, I'm not going anywhere. Trust me," Mikey said as he sat up as best he could and scooted over a bit. I layed next to him and sighed. We started talking about how our days went before everything happened.

-Gee and Mikes' mom's POV-

I walk downstairs and see the boys asleep. I smiled and walked over to them. I kiss their foreheads and covered them up. "You two are a couple of the greatest kids," I said as I walked back upstairs, turning out the light, and going up to bed. It had been a rough day.

--
Comments?
You might get a cookie.. or better.. skittles :)