I Miss the Light in Your Eyes

Chapter 21

When Frank and I got to my room, I locked the door behind me. I think Frank knew where I was headed because he kicked off his shoes and took his shirt and jacket off. I did the same and pushed Frank on the bed and got on top of him. "Now, where were we?" I said as I leaned down.

"Right here," he said as he pulled me the rest of the way down and forced his lips against mine. Frank ran his hands down from the back of my neck to my ass .. and then squeezed. I let out a soft moan and started kissing his neck and on down to his chest. "Oh god, Gerard!" he moaned a bit loudly.

"Shh. Calm down, baby. Gee's not gonna hurt you," I whispered as I ran my hand over his growing member. I looked at his face and saw him biting his lip. I smiled and unzipped his super-tight jeans and saw the mound get twice as big. "By the looks of it .. someone's a bit .. happy," I said, rubbing his member through his boxers.

"Fuck yeah!" he screamed. About ten seconds later, there was a knock on my door.

"Gerard, honey, is everything alright?" It was my mom.

"Uhh, yeah, mom. Everything's fine," I said. My knob started turning and my eyes widened. "Oh god! I swear I locked that!" I whispered, horrified. I folded Frank's clothes and put them on the night stand and he pretended that he was asleep. I then walked over to the far corner of my room that was so dark that a cat couldn't see me.

My mom walked in with Mikey right behind her. I snuck into my closet and then walked out with a music magazine. I looked up and smiled. "Hey, Mom," I said.

"Gerard, why did it sound like your friend was getting ... pleasured?" she asked as she looked at Frank.

"I don't know. He must have been ... pleasuring ... himself while I was looking for my magazine," I told her calmly.

She sighed, but luckily she bought it. She walked out, but Mikey still remained. Frank's eyes opened and looked at me, then Mikey. "Who's he?" he asked, sitting up.

"Mike," I said as I through my magazine is some random direction.

"You bitch! You're cheating on me!" Frank joked.

I walked over to Mikey and placed one hand on his neck and the other on his chest. He then wrapped his arms around my waist. "Oh yeah. Let me tell you," I said as me and Mikey pressed closer together. We all started laughing and me and Mikey let go of each other.

"Hey, I got to get out of here. I'll see you Friday," Mikey said, yawning.

"I thought everyone was getting together tomorrow?" I said, looking at him.

"They changed it. Johnny's sick," he said shrugging.

"Alright, you picking me up?" I asked as I scratched my neck. He nodded and then walked out.

"What was all that about?" Frank asked. I totally forgot he was there.

"I got randomly chosen to be in some whacked out show," I said, shrugging like it was no big deal. I sat beside him and looked at my feet. That's when I noticed that he somehow got my pants off without me realizing it. I looked at him, and slowly, he reached for my member and gently started rubbing. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes. Soft moans escaping my throat. "Damn.." I mumbled.

"You like that ... don't you?" he whispered. I nodded and bit my lip. He pulled off my boxers and I heard him sigh happily. "Gerard, that's something nice right there," he whispered. I immediately pull him up and nail him to the bed.

I looked him up and down for a moment. "Damn you're hot!" I said as I pulled off his boxers in return. I went down and slowly started running my hand over his shaft.

"Gerard! Don't do this to me!" he moaned. I smiled and stuck a majority of his erection in my mouth. "Oh god!" he said, running his hands through my hair.

I sat up and pushed my shaft in him. As soon as I did, he exploded. He looked at me, looking extremely exhausted. I fell next to him and smiled. He went down to do the same but I stopped him. "You don't need to," I said, breathing deeply.

"No, it's okay, I don't mind," he said, looking up at me.

"Frank, babe, you're exhausted. Don't strain yourself. You owe me one .. but not now," I said. He nodded and we both got up to put our boxers back on. We got back in the bed and instantly fell asleep.