I Miss the Light in Your Eyes

Chapter 24

-Ray's POV-

Christa was absolutely amazing. Found out her ex was forcing her to do very uncomfortable things. "I just don't understand why guys are like that," she said, a bit angry.

"Not all guys are like that, Christa," I said, looking at the table. I felt her eyes staring me down.

"You're just saying that to get in my pants .. aren't you?" she said, almost yelling.

I stood up and looked at her. "I'm saying that because I really like you. I wouldn't do a damn thing to make you unfortable. If you weren't confortable with it, I would understand." With that, I walked off.

-Christa's POV-

I saw Ray walk off and I sat there, feeling ashamed. I grabbed my things and ran after him. I saw him looking in the window of a store downstairs. I ran down the stairs and over to Ray. He turned around to face me. "I'm sorry ..." I said, almost in a whisper.

"Prove it to me," he said, opening his arms. I gave a weak smile. I walked up to him and placed my hands on my waist. "Is this uncomfortable for you?" he asked in a calm voice.

"No," I said, smiling. He moved his hands to my face and then gave me a quick peck on the lips. He then stared at me with eyes that showed that he actually cared. "Ray, you're amazing," I said as he placed his hands back on my waist. I rested my head on his shoulder as he pulled me close to him.

"I really care about you. I don't want to hurt you in anyway or have you hurting," he said, in a soothing tone of voice. I was crying, but when he spoke those words, I smiled. We stood there, not doing nor saying anything.

-Gerard's POV-

"Damn, Frank!" I said as he lightly pushed me against the wall of the bathroom. He started kissing my neck and moans escaped my throat. Frank ran his hands along my waist and made way for my ass. My moans became louder.

"Gerard .. I love you .." he softly moaned ... undoing my jacket, throwing it aside and pulling off my shirt.

"I love you, too, Frank," I said, runnning my hands through his hair. My lips met his and he immediately deepened the kiss.

"I want you so bad.." he said in between kisses. I moand and kissed his neck as he started undoing my buckle. I removed his shirt and he undid his pants. We kicked everything to the side and Frank kissed my neck and started going lower. Loud moans escaped me.

"Oh god, Frank! Lower!" I moaned. He moved his hand slowly on my growing erection.

"You like it .. don't you?" he asked, going a bit faster.

"Oh fuck yeah!" I moaned very loudly. Frank immediately stuck my erection in his mouth. I could hear moans escaping him as I started breathing heavily. I bit my lip and slowly started thrusting my hips.

He pulled my to the ground and stuck his shaft inside of me. "Come on, Gee! You know you want to," he said, thrusting deeper and harder inside of me. I bit my lip and moaned loudly.

Frank thrusted as hard and as deep as he could and I shot everywhere. Frank looked down at me and was breathing heavily as well. "My payment ... has been paid," he said as we laughed with what breath we had in us. We stopped when we heard voices coming toward the door.

"Shit!" I whispered. "Frank, grab our things and meet me in the handicap stall." He grabbed everything and ran into the stall. I locked it just as the voices came into the restroom. I dropped to the ground silently and crawled into the next stall over.

Frank passed me my clothes and I put my boxers and pants on and then looked at the shoes. "Frankie, wrong shoes.. my feet aren't that small," I said, kicking back into the handicap stall. Frank kicked my shoes in and I put them on. I grabbed my shirt and jacket and then walked out. A few seconds later, Frank joined me.

"Were you two ... doing ... anything in here?" one guy asked us. Frank put his shirt on and looked at the guy.

"No ... why?" Frank said, no hesitation or nervousness in his voice.

"Curious," the guy said as he put some eyeliner on. Frank shrugged as I put my shirt on. We walked out, arms slung over each others shoulders, and went to find Ray.