I Miss the Light in Your Eyes

Chapter 31

I woke up the next morning and I heard steady breathing. I look down and see Frank is still attached to me. I smiled and just layed there ... staring at the guy who stole my heart. I placed my free arm behind my head and looked at the ceiling. I remember last night so clearly. I closed my eyes, and soon enough, I fell back asleep.

---

-Mikey's POV-

I wake up and yawn as I put on my glasses. I look at the clock and notice that it's nine thirty. I get out of bed and walk over to the single table that my hotel room had. I picked up my phone and decided to call Gerard and see what he's up to.

"Hello?" a groggy, tired voice said.

"Gerard?" I said, biting my nail

"Yeah?" he said, yawning.

"What's up?" I asked, slouching in my chair.

"Not me apparently," he said, yawning once again.

"Well, when you become more awake, you think you'd like to hang out today?" I asked, flipping through a bass magazine that I bought the previous day.

"Sure, can Frank come along?" he asked, sounding just a bit more awake.

"I don't see why not," I said. "I'll talk to you later, man," I said, hanging up the phone. I then started reading the whole bass magazine that lay before me.

---

-Time Elapse-
-Gerard's POV-


Frank and I had our showers and had eaten by the time Mikey had arrived. I walked out the door with Frank behind me. "Hey," Mikey said, leaning against the edge of his limo.

"Hey," Frank and I mumbled, half sleepily. The showers really didn't wake us up that much, but we were more awake than we were when Mikey called about three hours before.

"You guys want to go to the mall?" he asked, getting in the limo after us. We nodded and I grabbed a frappuccino from the mini fridge that Mikey had in the limo. Frank laid his head on my lap and looked up at me.

"Comfy?" I asked, opening the frapp and taking a drink. Frank smiled and nodded ... which was sort of a bad idea because I immediatley felt a bit excited. Frank got an even wider grin on his face. Apparently he noticed. He began to move his head more and I tried my best not to let him and Mikey know that I was actually enjoying that.

---

We arrived, got out, and I stepped behind the limo and adjusted myself as best I could. "Aww, did my baby like that little .. head rub ... in the limo?" Frank said, enterlocking his arm with mine.

"Yes actually. You shouldn't have done that. I'm going to get you back for that," I said, giving him a quick kiss. I then heard guys laughing and the both of us looked toward them. I whispered something to Frank and he busted out laughing. I then walked over to the group of guys and kissed the guy who looked like the leader .. right on the lips. I pulled away and gave him a quick wink before walking away.

"Holy shit!" Frank said, still laughing a little bit. "That was great."

"Yeah. The look in the dude's eye after I kissed him was kind of obvious really. I could tell that he really liked it," I said as we enterlocked our arms again and headed for the mall doors.

"Well, don't start doing that on a regular basis. You've got me, remember?" Frank said, looking at me.

"Frank, trust me. I would never give you up for anything. You can count on that," I said. And I was telling him the honest truth.