Pain

"How It All Started (Intro)"

It had been a week since she first started. She watched as her arm slit open the other, as blood slowly started to pour out. She sat crying, as the blood started to clot, and eventually stop. She wiped away the extra blood, then threw away the razor, covered in her red liquid.

She first started when she found out her boyfriend was cheating on her, when he had seemed so kind when they first started going out, but she should have seen it coming. He was always flirting with other girls when they were on dates together.

After about a year of dating Roy, he broke up with her. She was heartbroken, and that's when she started to cut herself, the only pain releaser she had.

But, it wasn't as if she couldn't get a date easily. She wasn't beautiful, but not ugly either. She wasn't popular, but was the prettiest out of the group she was in, the goths and emos. She was suprised when the hottest guy in the grade had asked her out, but who could blame him for that action? She had long black hair with side-swept bangs. You never saw her without her black or blue eyeliner loaded on. The eyeliner surrounded her grey eyes. They were sometimes blue, but when they were, they were a very dark blue. When she was younger, she used to wear glasses, but once she entered into her teen years, she switched to black contacts to fit her style. For a seventeen year old girl, she towered over girls her age at a height of 5'10".

Yet, as pretty as she was, her ex-best friend just wouldn't accept her. In 4th grade, this goth girl..wasn't goth at all. She made a best friend named Rose, who she thought was the prettiest person in the world. As they both entered high school, they were still the best of friends, but as the year progressed, Rose became the most popular girl in the school, and dumped the goth girl as her best friend, to an unworthy person. This girl felt horrible.

This girl's name is Illusion, and this is her story