Pain

"Stolen Away"

Narrator:
It had been a week since Illusion had given birth to Madeleine Nicole when she got to go home. Everything was already set up, so Maddy felt right at home. Illusion and Rose decided that they would breast-feed Maddy, since they thought that was the best for the baby and Illusion. Their life couldn't get any better, for they already had everything they ever wanted together. Yet, there was still Roy.

Rose's pov:
I got another letter from Roy yesterday. I didn't tell Illusion though, because she's already worried about me, and doesn't need to get any worse, especially with the baby. Yesterday's note said:

"I'm going to get you next week Rose. You won't know what day, but I'll get you..and I -will- kill you this time. Oh, and you better watch out for that beautiful baby of yours. You never know who wants to take it."

I'm more worried for little Maddy than myself, because I want Maddy to be able to enjoy life the way Illusion and I have so far. I don't want to die. No no, but I would rather die than my little girl. I'm just worried. What if I do die? How will Illusion cope? I know how attached she is to me. Will she get depressed? Will she commit suicide? Would she do that, even with Maddy? Too many thoughts running through my head right now. I think I need to go rest. Hopefully I'll wake up.

Narrator: -another week passed-
Illusion and Maddy had gone out shopping for some new clothes for everyone while Rose decided to stay home and clean the house. Illusion felt more confident now that the guards were there with her, and she knew they would protect her beautiful wife. Wife. What a weird thing to say from a girl to another. Illusion giggled at the thought, and continued walking around the store, Maddy in the stroller. What they both didn't know, is that this morning was the last time they would see Rose for a longggg time.

Rose's pov:
I can't stop crying. I'm so scared. I don't know where I am, and..and..I think I'm going to die. I think Roy took me to his house..to his basement, because it looks somewhat familiar, but..I..I don't know what's going on. I'm scared. I don't want to die. I want to grow old with Illusion, and watch Maddy grow up well..with both her mothers there by her side! Roy can't kill me. Where were the guards? They were supposed to stay there until Illusion and Maddy got back from shopping. How could they let us down like this? They're gonna let me die..they aren't going to track him down, and I'll never be able to get out of here alive. I'm never going to see my mom again. Maddy. Illusion.....the world.

Narrator:
Rose started to cry uncontrollably. She wrapped her arms around herself into a hug, and started singing quietly to herself. "I close my eyes, the lantern dies. The scent of awakening
Wild honey and dew.Childhood games,woods and lakes. Streams of silver. Toys of olden days

Meadows of heaven

The flowers of wonder, and the hidden treasures, in the meadow of life. My acre of heaven,a 5-year-old winter heart. In a place called home, sailing the waves of past."

Rose curled up in a ball on the floor, and continued to cry, awaiting her fate.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm..comments? =]

oh, and the song that Rose starts singing is called Meadows of Heaven by Nightwish. Here's a link to the song. it's really pretty =]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmwBoz7wfK4