Pain

"Life's A Bitch Sometimes"

Illusion's pov:
Maddy and I are heading home from shopping! She's been crying the whole way home though. I'm pretty sure she needs a diaper change, and a nap. I could use a nap too, so hopefully Rose will do everything for me when I get home so I can just get into bed, and when I wake up, I can show all the adorable clothes I got for our little Madeleine Nicole. I can't wait home to get some slee-oh my gosh!

Narrator:
Illusion slammed on the brakes, being sure not to hit the many police cars surrounding her home. Tears began to stream down her cheeks. "Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit," she screamed to the sky and she ran to get Maddy out of her car seat. She grabbed the baby and ran over to their personal guard, Atropine."What happened?!" Atropine just looked at the ground and sighed softly. Tears flowed more quickly out of Illusion's eyes. "She's dead, isn't she?" she tried saying between sobs.

"No," he replied, "she's gone."

Illusion's wet, wild eyes widened. Her heartbeat sped up. Her throat closed. She handed Maddy over to Atropine, and headed into the house. Atropine was worried about the action that was about to take place.

"Illusion," he yelled, then screamed, "Get back here! Don't do something you won't regret later! Think about your baby!" But she just kept walking.

Rose's pov:
I'm not going to die, but he's going to do something worse to be. I know. Something that he'll make worse than death. I just want to get out of her alive, and to see my baby and my wife again. I need to see their smiling faces one more time before something happens. I'm going to be raped. He's told me. He said that he would play nice if I said yes, but I just couldn't. So he's going to rape me, hard. He said he's gonna make me pregnant, and that he won't help with an abortion. I couldn't get one even if I had to. I couldn't kill a life, even if it was Roy's child too. And what would Illusion think of me? Would she be mad? Understanding? I'm so confused right now. Oh no. Roy's coming, I can hear the door opening. Will this be the end?

Narrator:
Roy came down, and just smiled at Rose. Rose's eyes filled with tears.

"Get ready for the ride of your life babe," he said with a smirk.

He ripped off her clothes, despite her screams of terror. He pulled her next to him, both of them naked. He raped her then, hard, and long. She estimated about an hour of pain. She kept screaming, and he kept laughing like a maniac. After the pain was done, he cleaned himself off, and went back upstairs, leaving poor Rose sitting there, in pain, and in tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes yes, I know I know. Comments make things better ;P