Pain

"Run Baby Run"

Rose's pov:
It hurts so bad. I'm in so much pain now, but Roy let me go. He didn't give me my clothes back though, so now I'm trying to run back home with no clothes on. If only I didn't leave my cell phone at home. Shit! The police! I really hope that they don't catch me.

Narrator:
Rose ducked behind a bush before realizing she was at her house. She watched the police car roll slowly down the road, and out of sight. She hopped up, and ran up the stairs into her house. "Lights are out, must be sleeping already," she thought to herself. She opened the door quietly with the key they kept in a plant. The living room light was on, and she could faintly see a foot tapping on the carpet, and she could hear quiet sobs. She decided to get some of her clothes on before she went to surprise Illusion with her reappearance. She tip-toed upstairs into their room, and slipped into some pajamas. She went downstairs, and quietly entered into the living room. Illusion had her face buried in her knees, crying softly so she wouldn't wake up little Maddy, who was in the crib next to her. Rose cleared her throat, which caused Illusion's head to jerk up. Her eyes became wide with wonder, and excitement. It took her a good minute to realize that it was really Rose standing there in front of her. Rose looked down at her, smiling as wide as she could. Illusion got up slowly, then crashed her lips onto Rose's. They held each other tightly as they continued to make out. Their tounges danced with each other. They pulled apart, and saw they were both crying.

Illusion's pov:
She's back! She's really back! I can't believe she's alive and with me right now. This is a dream come true, for I thought Madeleine and I would never see her again! And now she's in my arms. This is too much for me to handle! I think I have to sit down.

Narrator:
Illusion sat back down on the couch, and Rose picked up Maddy. She looked down at her, and started to cry. Illusion had a puzzled face as Rose put Maddy back into her crib. She broke down to her knees, and cried into her hands as loudly as she could. Illusion started to cry quietly, scared of what was wrong, not wanting her to be sad, or in pain. She just wanted her to be happy she was home and safe from harm. She -was- happy she was home right? Illusion was concerned of what was going on.

"What's wrong baby?" she softly asked Rose. Rose looked up at her, her eyes wet and bloodshot.

"I don't want you to hate me. Or be mad at me." She curled into a ball and started to sob uncontrollably.

"I could never hate you Rose. Just tell me what happened. I want to help out."

Rose looked up at her again, and said between tears, "He. Raped. Me."

Illusion's eyes grew wide.
♠ ♠ ♠
muahahahaha. I left you hanggging =P [[sorry it's kind of short, my mom's bugging me to get my homework done instead of writing]]