Pain

"Should I Stay Or Should I Go?"

Illusion's pov:
Did she just say what I think she said? Did..she just say he -raped- her? Could she be pregnant?! Oh no. What am I going to do? I don't want Roy's child with us. I mustn't get too worried -yet-, because we still don't know what's happening. Should I call the cops? No, Roy will have run away already. She needs to get an abortion if she really is pregnant. I won't be able to stand having Roy's child in this house. This is just too much.

Narrator:
Tears started pouring out of Rose's eyes. "I'm sorry," said said quietly, "I should have tried running away, but I knew he would get me. I felt helpless." She looked at Maddy as a tear fell from the corner of her eye. Illusion glared up at her.

"You know if you're pregnant, you have to get an abortion."

Rose's eyes grew wide. "No way! I'm not killing an innocent life, even though it was a mistake, and it's Roy's child! We can raise it to behave, and it never has to know it's father!" All the screaming woke dear little Maddy up. She cried as loud as she could, and did so for 3 minutes before someone noticed her tears. Illusion ran up to her and quickly picked her up. "Rose..I don't know if I could love something of Roy's." Rose looked at the ground, then rested her arm on the table next to her. "But..I can't kill it Illusion." Illusion sighed a "stop making this hard for us" sigh.

"Well, why not put it up for adopti-"

"No! Illusion stop it! For all you know I might not be pregnant! Hell! For all -I- know, I might not be pregnant! But who cares!? If you really loved me you would support me!"

Her eyes flashed anger towards Illusion, then concerned for poor baby Madeleine for having to deal with all the yelling. Illusion's eyes stared up at her with hurt. She handed the baby over to Rose and ran upstairs as she burst into tears. She slammed their bedroom door, and Rose could her the "click" of the lock turning. She too broke into tears, after placing Maddy in her highchair. She was ruining everything. Everything was her fault. What happened to her? Where did her popularity go? Where did anyone go? And why was Roy so obsessed with her? She rocked back and forth on the floor, before getting up, and feeding Maddy some of her baby food. Maddy wasn't hungry though, she spit all the food out, and knocked the jar over.Rose sighed and put her back into her crib while she cleaned it up. She headed upstairs to their room, and put her ear to the door. She heard the gasps and sobs of Illusion, probably curled up in bed with a pillow. She knocked softly.

"Illusion? Baby? I just wanted to say I'm sorry for yelling at you, but..I just can't kill the baby. Okay?"
Illusion opened the door quickly.

"Then we're through, and Maddy's mine."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I know. I'm amazingg xP [[just kiddingg]]

comments will be worshiped. (=

But reallyyyy sorry it's so short..I'll make up for it =]