Pain

"Come Back"

Rose's pov:
It's been three months since Maddy and Illusion left. I am pregnant, found out about a week ago. I hope Roy's happy. Now my mother has even turned her back on me. She's allowed Illusion and Maddy into her home, and doesn't talk to me anymore, even though she knows that Roy -raped- me. I don't know why no one understands I couldn't do anything about it! They just don't understand me. I miss everyone. I miss Maddy..I even miss Illusion, which is hard for me to say, because of all the stuff she said to me. I really hope she can just learn to love this baby like she loves Maddy.

Narrator:
Rose lay down on her bed, and started talking quietly to the baby. "Don't worry. It'll be okay. Everything will be okay," and then Rose fell asleep.

-a week later, at Rose's mother's house-

Illusion's pov:
I wonder how Rose is doing..I kind of miss her, and sometimes regret leaving her..I think I'm going to try and beg her forgiveness, and let Maddy and me back into the house, because Maddy really misses her. I can tell..she said her first word today..Rose. She really loves her. And I love both of them, and I want them to be together, with a new addition or not. Oh god! What am I thinking?! Why did I ever leave her?! I love her so much, and Maddy and I need her more than anything.I have to get back to the house!

Narrator:
Illusion quickly packed up all of her clothes, grabbed Maddy, and ran out the door, and into her car. She put Maddy in her car seat, and started the car, pulling out of the driveway and speeding away as fast as she could towards her love.
---
Back at the house, Rose had curled up with a book by the fireplace. She read out loud, so the baby could hear, even though it was about the size of a pinprick at the time. She rested the book on her lap, and put her cheek to the pillow. She closed her eyes, and dozed off, until she heard a loud slam of the front door. She got scared. "Please don't let it be Roy," she whispered to herself. She twisted her head around, and saw someone she didn't think would ever want to see her again. "Illusion?" Illusion just smiled, and bounced Maddy a little higher up on her hip.

"Rose!" Maddy said, with a big grin on her face. Tears started forming in the corner of Rose's eyes. She slowly walked over to Illusion, and quickly hugged her.

"I'm sorry about everything. I really am." Illusion shook her head.

"No. It's not your fault. I shouldn't have yelled. You're pregnant, and it's your decision on what you do, not mine." She sighed, and sat herself on the floor. Maddy reached up for Rose. Rose picked her up and cuddled her tightly.

"I missed you baby."

"Mommy," she said quietly, staring up at Rose. Rose smiled.

"Yes sweety." Madeleine looked down at Illusion.

"Mama." Illusion smiled back at her. She looked up at Rose and said,

"At least she understands that we're two Mommy's." They giggled as Maddy smiled. Just then, there was a knock on the door. Heads turned quickly.

.."Hello girls. Mind if I step in?"
♠ ♠ ♠
muahahaha..I left you hanging again!! I'm an evil genius =]

comments will help inspire me =D