Pain

"Take It All Away"

Narrator:
At that moment, the back door slammed open, and there stood Rose's dad, a can of beer in hand. "What the hell is going on here," he screamed, looking at Eliza. The blood drained from her face as she quickly got up.

"Robert, it's okay. We were just talking. Getting acquainted. Nothing more." She backed up slowly, tears streaming down her face. He launched at her, grabbing her throat.

"Bullshit! You were saying things to her! You were telling her everything!"

With each sentence, he tightened his grip, cutting off air. She struggled to break free. Rose crawled over to him and punched him in the back of the knee. He almost fell to the ground, but instead, kicked Rose right in the stomach. Illusion had just then ran into the room. "No!" She screamed as loud as she could, feeling as though her eyes were faucets, tears pouring out like water. She ran over to Rose, who was clutching her stomach and sobbing loudly.

"I-I-It hurts! Illusion I think the baby's coming already!" She managed to hold in her scream, as Illusion picked her up quickly. She looked back at Rose's dad, who had a new victim in his hands.

Maddy.

Illusion screamed bloody murder as she ran over to him and hit him in the back of the head. He screamed, and dropped little Maddy on the floor.

"Fuck! Maddy!" She ran over to her, and grabbed her arm. Maddy screamed louder. It was then Illusion realized that Maddy's right arm was broken. She scooped Maddy up, as Rose's father smirked at all of them, leaving them all in pain.

Illusion ran over to Rose, but as they were about to run out the door, Rose glanced over her shoulder, and saw Eliza on the floor, gasping for air. She ran over, and put her hand on her face, as more tears rolled down to the ground.

"Tell..tell my kids..I love them."

And then she passed. Rose rested her head on Eliza's shoulder and cried. For her, for her family, and for Eliza's family. She screamed out in pain as her stomach contracted again. She kissed Eliza's cheek, before running out the door with Illusion and Maddy, leaving Eliza to her peace.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really sorry it's short. I don't really want to write about the birth of their second child in this chapter, and I thought this was a good enough place to end. I'll make up for the shortness <33