Pain

"The Miracle of a Life"

Narrator:
Illusion and Rose drove quickly to the hospital, both in tears. "What would become of the children?" they thought to themselves. Rose screamed out in pain as another large contraction came. Tears rolled down her cheeks quickly, as more poured out of her eyes. They pulled into the parking lot, and two women pushing a wheelchair quickly ran outside to the car. Illusion helped put Rose into it. She pushed her swiftly down the hallways, following the two nurses from before. They stopped, and asked Illusion to sit down, and wait. 'What?! No! I'm not going to wait out here while she's having a C-section!" The nurses sighed, and one put a hand on Illusion's shoulder.

"It's not a C-section..well..technically it is, but it might be a lot more gruesome, so the doctor thinks it would be better for you to just stay out her-"

"No! I'm not staying out here! I don't care how gruesome it is, I've seen many gruesome things in my life, and this will probably be worse, but I don't care. I need to stay with her." She looked at the ground, while the nurses sighed, but reluctantly nodded their heads. Illusion followed them around the corner into the room Rose was in. She saw Illusion and put out her hand.

"..Illusion..I love you."

"I love you too Rose. And I always will. You can never forget that okay?"

Rose nodded her head, and shut her eyes. The doctors came in a few minutes later. "Okay everyone, let's get this show on the road."

They hooked up all the equipment to Rose, and monitored her breathing and heartbeat. Rose could feel the lump in her throat, and knew the tears were coming soon.

"Alright. Rosan-"

"Rose..please call me Rose."

"Okay..Rose..we're going to numb your stomach first, then have to cut it open and get your baby out. It'll need to stay in the hospital for awhile, seeing as it was born two months earlier than it should have. Are you still okay?"

Rose nodded her head quickly, then felt the prick of the needle. She gripped tightly onto Illusion's hand, but then couldn't feel anything at all. Illusion watched with much interest, as she had never seen anything like this before. She just hoped everything was going to be okay.

About a half an hour later, a loud cry was heard, and then the doctor shouted, "It's a girl!"

Illusion started to cry and hugged Rose tightly, whose eyes were red and puffy, yet she was still smiling through it all. Some of the doctors went to clean off the baby and take care of it, while the others stitched Rose back up.

Illusion smiled down at Rose, who smiled back. "What are we naming her? I picked Madeleine's name, now it's your turn to pick hers."

Rose pondered for a few minutes, but then thought of the best name she ever could think of.

"How about Mayu?"

Illusion smiled. "I think that's the est name I've ever heard of." She hugged Rose again, as the doctors brought over Mayu.

"Here's your baby girl," she said, smiling as she handed the baby to them. She was so small, so fragile.

The girls hugged her softly. "We'll never let anything hurt you..ever again."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah..sorry again for the long wait. I've just been kinda busy. Sorry this is kinda short too. I tried xD

comments will make me write faster =D