Pain

"Blood And Tears"

Narrator:
Illusion's eyes got wider. "Rose, I can expl-"

"No Illusion. You can't. Come over here."

Illusion walked slowly over to where Rose was sitting on the bed, and sat down next to her. She gulped quietly. She never thought Rose would find out. How would she explain this to her?

"Pull up your sleeves. I need to see your arms."

Illusion was about to respond back, but knew if she did, she might get in more trouble. She pulled back her sleeves, revealing new cuts. She sighed quietly. Rose also sighed, and a small teardrop fell from her cheek onto her leg.

"Rose. I'm so sorry. I know I can talk to you. It's just, I missed cutting so much. Just the way it felt against my skin. I never meant to hurt you. Can you ever forgive me?"

Rose brushed away the tears that were nearly pouring out of her eyes. "I'm not really sure if I can forgive you right away Illusion. I cannot believe you would do something like this behind my back. Why didn't you at least tell me that this was happening, then maybe I could've helped you..that's what people who are married do. We talk to each other. We don't hide anything."

At this point, Illusion started crying, and she curled up into a ball on the bed. "I don't think I can stop Rose. It's become a drug for me. It's too hard to stop. Just please, don't make me stop."

Rose frowned. "You have to stop Illusion. It's not going to get any easier otherwise. You need to see a therapist or something so you can get help. Then everything will be even more perfect than it already is. You have a family you have to take care of now."

Illusion looked at the books on the side of the bed, and ran her finger over one. It was cold, just like the razors. She sat back up, and rested her head on Rose's shoulder. "Will you help me?"

Rose nodded. "Of course I will. We're married. I want you to get better." She smiled at her wife, and kissed her lips softly. Illusion smiled within the kiss, but kissed her back.

Illusion grabbed Rose's hand, and they went back downstairs, when a knock at the door came.

"This is the Police! Come out with your hands up! We know what you did!"

Rose and Illusion looked at each other with fear, and slowly opened the door. Guns were pointed in their direction.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short. There's something going on and I can't tell you guys :]

Only one of my readers know, because he helped :D