Pain

"The Girl Discovered"

The whole way home, Illusion was crying. Even thought it wasn't -really- her fault, she still felt guilty. She loved her friend, even more than just a friend. They had kissed the day before high school. Rose told Illusion that she loved her, and always would, and Illusion had said it back to Rose. Now thinking about that time, Illusion started crying even harder.

Once at home, Illusion ran into her room and grabbed the sharpest razors she had. She dug them deep into her skin, making her arm bleed like crazy. Just as she was going to cut again, her mother slammed the door open, obviously home from work. She grabbed Illusion's arm. "What is this?!" Illusion started crying, almost screaming.

"I'm sorry! You never listen to me and you don't understand me!"

Her mother slammed her against the wall, and grabbed one of the razors, then slamming it into Illusion's hand. Illusion started crying harder and screaming louder, while her mom left the house, for good.

Illusion was still crying when she dialed 911. It was ten minutes until the doctors came in with a stretcher and rolled her into the ambulance. Once of the helpers then asked. "Ma'am. May I ask you a question?" Illusion nodded, keeping her eyes closed. "Do you know a Rose Carson." Her eyes flickered open.

"Rose?"

Illusion nodded quickly."What do you know about her?"

"She fell off a cliff and broke her legs, but luckily nothing else. You'll be in the same room as her in fact." Illusion smiled.

"She's my girlfriend."

The employee looked shocked. "O-oh. that's great." He smiled, and she smiled back. She turned her head, and thought about the day. She couldn't believe her mother found out, stabbed her with a razor, then left her. She can't believe she discovered her.