Pain

"Girls Who Love"

Illusion was quickly rolled into the hospital, and put into her room. A few minutes later, the doctor came in, and fixed up Illusion's hand. She grimaced in pain, but knew it was only for the best. After he left, a quiet voice asked, "Illusion?" Illusion pulled back the curtain next to her and saw a Rose that she thoughts she'd never see..a Rose that was weak and timid. She saw in her eyes not what she saw most of the time, but before high school. Love.

"Oh Rose..I'm so sorry, this is all my fa-" Rose put up her hand.

"It's not your fault." Rose's eyes filled with tears. "It's mine." She turned her head away from Illusion's gaze. "I shouldn't have gone to Roy's house...and I really shouldn't have told you either. I hate Roy..but I love him too. He broke your heart, and I hate him for that..but I love him because now I may have a chance with you." Rose smiled softly, and Illusion smiled back.

"I love you Rose. It hurt so much when you because popular, and dumped me as a best friend. You made fun of me Rose.." By now, tears were streaming down their cheeks. Rose buried her face in her hands, and began to cry even harder. "Please don't cry. We need to decide something together." Rose looked up with her bright red eyes.

"Who's going to be the male of this relationship?"