Pain

"Love Me Back Baby"

"Watch your foot sweetie. You don't want to hit it on the rock right there." Illusion guided Rose over to the bench in the park. Only one of her feet were still in a cast, but Illusion was there with her every step of the way.

"Don't be silly babe. I'll be fine, it's just a foot!" Rose sat herself down gently on the bench next to Illusion, and they smiled at each other. Rose's eyes became soft, and her soft lips curved into a smile. She leaned closer to Illusion, closing her eyes. Illusion leaned in, where her lips met Rose's. It was just a soft kiss, but lasted for a life time. Illusion put her hand behind Rose's neck, guiding her gently. They broke apart, and Rose giggled softly.

"I remember those kisses that you used to give to me sweetie. Your lips were always so soft, so..perfect. I missed being with you all through high school. We both missed out on a lot together." Rose looked at the ground, and blushed.

"Well, I guess now would be the time to make up for it I guess." Illusion said, tilting her girlfriend's chin up, so they met eye to eye. "I never knew how beautiful your eyes were Rose. Gosh, your mother is my hero."

Rose laughed loudly, hugged Illusion tightly, never wanting to let go. She missed having Illusion by her all the time. Actually being with a goth girl, was such a big change for her, since she was mostly with all her preppy friends.

"They can all rot for all I care, I just want my baby with me at all times." She thought.

Her thoughts were broken by Illusion's lips grazing against her tender neck. She moaned softly, but then pushed her away."There's little kids here Illusion. We don't need their parents coming over here and giving us a piece of their minds about what they think about our 'little display' "

Illusion nodded her head, and backed off. She looked over at a little girl, who was staring at them with eyes like saucers. She then ran off to her mom, tugging on her skirt, and pointing to us."Dammit." She said quietly to herself. "We have to get out of here, Rose."

Illusion helped Rose up, and they quickly went off to their car, before an angry mother was there to " lecture" them.