Pain

"Come Cry To Me Forever"

Illusion woke up, embracing Rose, who was still sleeping quietly next to her. She sat up slowly, and quietly kissed Rose on the forehead. Rose mumbled, and turned over slowly, eyes opening, adjusting to the sun that shone into the room. Once she saw her girlfriend's face, she smiled, and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. Illusion smiled back at her, looking over her body.
They both hopped out of bed and got changed quickly. Illusion hopped into the bathroom as Rose ran downstairs to start making some breakfast. They traded places, and Illusion went downstairs, smelling the scent of bacon cooking on the stove. She gave her a quick kiss as she passed by.
After eating their breakfast, Illusion ran up to the room, and started crying instantly. Rose came running down the hall, scared that something had happened to her baby girl.
She ran into the room, and saw Illusion clutching a note, sobbing uncontrollably. She wrapped her arms around Illusion, grabbing the note gently out of her hands. She read it out loud.
"Illusion-
I'm warning you. You better stay away from Rose. I saw you two at the park the other day. She's mine, and you better keep your hands off her, or something bad is going to happen, I will make sure of that. Just watch your back, and get rid of Rose, and lead her back to me.
Your ex boyfriend,
Roy"
Rose's heart skipped a beat. Even though she should be, she wasn't worried at all about Illusion's life, but for hers. What was Roy going to do to her? Illusion was sitting, rocking back at forth, her eyes huge, scared for their lives. Tears were still pouring down her face.

"Rose?" She said quietly, still staring at the wall, eyes wide.

"Yes baby?" Her eyes were just as wide as Illusion's, except they weren't filled with tears.

"Get out of here. I'm not going to let Roy hurt you. Even if I have to get in his way to protect you, you can't be with me anymore. I'm so sorry Rose. You know I love you very much, but I can't let you be hurt, or even die. It'd just hurt me even more"
Rose hugged Illusion tightly, resting her cheek on Illusion's shoulder. Tears were streaming down her face now.

"There's no way I'm going to leave you. We'll get through this together, I promise you. Roy won't hurt either of us if I can help it. We're here until the end. In fact," Rose took a box out of her pocket, and opened it up, revealing a ring, with a black, heart shaped diamond, two small red diamonds on each side.
Illusion gasped, covering her mouth, speechless. She nodded her head, already understanding what Rose wanted from her, her hand in marriage.
Rose smiled, and slipped the ring onto Illusion's finger, smiling. They got up, and gave each other a big hug, but inside, Illusion was still in pain.