Pain

"Don't Leave Me Alone Like This"

Rose was curled up in a ball, sitting on the floor next to her bed. She was staring at the wall, in a daze, but thinking clearly. "What are we going to do?" she thought to herself. "I can't..just can't let Illusion and I die, because..we love each other..and..I-I just can't live without her." She started to sob quietly, making sure not to wake Illusion, who was asleep on the other side of the bed. She wiped her tears away, and climbed into bed next to Illusion.

Illusion wasn't really asleep though. She could hear Rose crying when she was curled up on the floor, and she knew what caused the crying. Stupid Roy. If only he didn't have to be such a dick head. She was going to protect Rose, to whatever extent it took her. She loved her baby, and she always would, no matter -what!- She turned over so she was facing Rose's back. She wrapped her arm carefully around her waist, and pulled her closer. She rested her head on Rose's shoulder.

Rose looked over at Illusion and started crying hysterically. Illusion pulled her into a hug, and cradled her head between her hands. "Shh..it's alright sweetie. Don't cry. Everything's going to be alright." Rose calmed down a bit, and gazed up at Illusion's black eyes. She closed her eyes. Away from the world. Away from everyone, but Illusion. She wrapped her arms tightly around Illusion's waist.

"I don't want to die." She hugged Illusion tighter, and she squeezed back just as hard.

"You're not going to die. I promise you. And besides, I'll make him come after me. You deserve to live more than me Rose."

She gazed down into Rose's golden eyes, then leaned down and kissed her tenderly on the lips. She rested her head against Illusion's chest, and slowly fell asleep, listening to her fiance's fast heartbeat, and quiet breathing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Umm..I'm not sure when the next update's going to be, it took me two days to write this..I'm not sure about this story anymore. If enough productive comments come in, then I'll continue.