Pain

"Give 'Em Hell Girl"

Narrator:
A month had passed since Illusion had gotten the note from Roy, and still no sign of him. Illusion never let her guard down, for she never knew if Roy was going to come during the night or when she was at work. She had thought many times about quitting her job so she could be there to protect Rose at all times. She discussed the thought with her, but Rose refused, knowing they both needed the money to pay for rent and food. Although, every day, Illusion would get the same empty feeling in the pit of her stomach, thinking the worst about what could be happening at home when she was not there. She'd rush home, just to make sure her beautiful fiance was safe. They would cuddle for awhile, eat dinner, then go up to bed, sleepy or not. Illusion would sit and read books she got a discount on from the store she worked at, and Rose would be playing a game on her cell phone until she got bored and went to sleep. This is how they lived for quite awhile, until that special wedding day came for both of them. They both looked beautiful, Illusion's black hair, for once, out of her face, pushed back by a black headband, holding her pure white veil. Her dress was white with black flower designs on it. Rose was just as beautiful. Her dress matched Illusion's, although it was red and black instead of white and black. Their wedding was a quiet one, just close friends attending. Of course, Rose's mother attended, but, as we well know from before, Illusion didn't expect her mother there, even though she sent an invitation out to her multiple times. They traveled to Romania together for their honeymoon, and then decided they wanted a baby together. They went to the local hospital and arranged everything. Illusion was, surprisingly, going to be the carrier. They traveled home after 2 months, and came back to find everything was just the way they left it. It was going to be the greatest time of their lives.

Illusion's pov:
I'm now 5 months in with my pregnancy, and gosh, this baby's going to be a big one! Rose and I decided to keep the gender a secret, just as a little surprise for both of us. We're both doing quite well actually. I haven't heard anything from Roy for almost a year. I've started letting Rose have a little more air to herself, but she's pretty attached to the baby and me ever since my bump started growing bigger. Sometimes, I think maybe she would have made a better mom than me, but I'm happy to be carrying something as important as this baby inside of me. I know this child and I will always have a special bond between us. I just hope they don't get made fun of when they go to school, when everyone finds out that they have lesbians for parents. That's my only worry of what will go wrong with this life. I just know that everything else would be fine.

-2 MONTHS LATER-

Narrator:
Illusion had just gotten back from work, when all the lights were still out. That was unusual, considering Rose was home most of the day. Illusion called out her name, but Rose didn't answer. Illusion walked(as fast as she could) up the stairs into their bedroom. Their door was shut, but blood was seeping out under the door. Illusion's heart skipped a beat as she shoved the door open. Rose was leaning up against the wall, blood pouring from her stomach. She tried so hard to talk to Illusion, but it hurt her to speak. Illusion screamed as loud as she could, before grabbing the phone and quickly calling 911. An hour later, the paramedics were rolling an unconscious Rose into the surgical room. Illusion sat out in the waiting room, resting her clammy hands on her growing stomach. She sighed, and broke down into tears. A nurse came over, and gave her a hug, and told her that the doctors were doing all they could to save Rose. All she could hope for was her sweet baby was going to be alright. She stared at the window, which led to the room that contained her wife. She whispered, more to herself than anyone else, "Give 'em hell"
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually think I'm gonna go somewhere with this story. please rate and.or comment =D <33

~Tammyy