Status: I, Pansy;; , am working on the second chapter as you read this.

The Mask

Roger

"Amelia,You Are The Most Beautiful Girl I've Ever Set Eyes Upon.Would You Be My Girlfriend?"Roger,The Neighborhood's Sweetheart Kneeled In Front Of Me With A Nervous Expression As He Awaited My Answer.I Stared At Him Boredly,Picking At My Chipping Black Nail Polish.

"No."I Started To Walk Away Watching Roger Stand And Follow Me Hurriedly Out Of The Corner Of My Eyes.I Continued To Walk Deliberatly In The Direction Of The Coffee Shop.

"Amelia,Please I Am Giving You My Heart Here"He Continued Following Me With His Pathetic Pleas.

"NO."I Replied Monotonously.I Stopped In My Tracks And Turned To Face Roger.I Stared Him Down With My Lifeless Eyes.He Started To Fidget And I Watched As He Grew Angry Slowly,Rejection Setting In.

"No?That's It?WHY!?!?!"He Yelled.I Continued To Watch As Roger's Face Grew Red Wtih Anger And His Eyes Seemed To Pop Slighty.

"You Are Nothing But A Pathetic Excuse For A Man,I Would Never Pay Mind To Scum Like You."ISpat As I Narrowed My Eyes At His Now Shaking Frame,Tears Running Down His Cheeks As His Lips Quivered Slighty.

"I Guess It's True Then,You Are Heartless"Roger Ran The Opposite Way And Dissapeared From My Sight.
♠ ♠ ♠
First Chapter:]
Danke For Reading:D
Check Out My Other Stories<3
Comment.Subscribe.Hate.Whatever :P