Status: Writing

A Kisses Charm

BREAK UP AND MEETING.

KYLIE

It had been a year since Kylie Parker had moved to Los Angeles with her mother. They had moved in with her Granmother after Mrs.Parker had decided to run away from Kylie’s deranged, alchololic father. Even though he was a bad person Kylie had always loved him...untill the wretched night that Mr. Parker came home drunk and crazy. Again. It had been Kylie’s worst nightmare ever since...
First of all he started yelling at His wife about how she was too fat. Then, he pinned her to the floor and started kissing her in an illegal manner, despite Kylie’s horrified screams. And when Ruth(Kylie’s mom) had objected and refused and squirmed under his heavy body, he started to hit her so bad, she stareted bruseing and swelling one second after the hit. After her mother lay unconscious and crumpled on the floor, he suddenly collapsed into a deep, snoring sleep.
But after a year Ruth and Kylie’s wounds-internally and externally- had started to heal.

It was the last day of high school and Kylie’s school was out for the summer holidays.
Just as Kylie was walking past her Grandma’s sunny driveway something bumped into her and spilled all her bags intents down.
‘‘HEY! Watch where you’re go-” she was about to say but then she found two very familiar eyes gazing into hers. She heard the sound of her sudden intake of breath. The two eyes that were gazing bach at hers were the eyes of....Joe.Jonas. !!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so this is sort the intro.

Please comment if you like it!

Balım