Status: Writing

A Kisses Charm

Smack In The Face

JOE’S THOUGHTS

Whoa. She was pretty. No! More than pretty! Her eyes twinkled the first stars that are seen in a pitch black night. Her brown hair like delicate silk and satin strings. Each one radiating light. Her pink cheecks flushed with surprise and her lips.... Two very soft, heart shaped magenta petals... Ok wake up time! I was getting ahead of myself...

JJ
“ Ah man! My iPod!” the girl whined, picking up a broken pink mp3.
“Oh my god! I’m sooo sorry!” Joe spluttered.
“No, no it’s ok. I should have watching where I was walking. Oh well, I’ll just have to get a new one... Hey you’re Joe Jonas right?”
“Uhh, yeah.” Was Joe’s ingenious answer. “Oh let me help you with those” he said, while the girl leaned over to pick her books up.
“Thanks...” she replied. “So what is a famous person like you doing here?” she asked.
“Well we just came back from our world tour and Kevin, Nick and I are staying in at our Grandma’s house for the summer. It’s just three houses from here and I thought I should get to know the neighbourhood.”
“Oh.”
“Yeah. Soo who are you?”Joe asked curiously. “I’ve never seen you around here before.”
“Oh right! Sorry. I’m Kylie Parker. I live here with my Grandma too actually.” She said as she gestured to her house. “We moved here last year after my...”
After Kylie winced and trailed of, Joe understood that she obviously didn’t want to talk about it and changed the subject.
“Well I think my brothers are waiting for me and I should probably go. But one more thing.” He hesitated and thought if this was going to be too sudden. ‘What the Hell?!’ he thought and carried on. “We should get each others cell phone numbers. To keep in touch you know... It’s a long summer and we should meet up some time...” he said with unsureness in his voice.
Kylie smiled warmly.
“Sure.” She said and they exchanged each others phone numbers, before waving goodbye and walking off in separate directions...
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww... Joe's so sweet.

What do you think? To cheesy?
Don't answer that question! :D

Love you!
Bal'