Status: Writing

A Kisses Charm

Showtime

JB

While Kylie was getting ready, Joe was also having a hard time staying calm. Even though Joe was used to these kinds of things, it was the first time he had gotten this exited. Like Kylie, he also got up early, had a shower, tidied up the WHOLE HOUSE and nagged his brothers.

“Ok guys, she could be here any moment so I want you to behave!” He ordered. “Kev that means you!”

Kevin rolled his eyes. “Yeah Joe. I’m going to scare the girl off… Get a grip man!”

“BE NICE.” Joe retorted. “Nick, is there anything you’d like to add?”

“Whatever bro.” he replied.

Just that moment there was a knock on the door.

“Da-da-daaa!” sang Kevin theatrically.

“Dude.” Said Nick.

“What?! I’m making this a dramatic theme music scene!”

“Guys!!!” Cut Joe.

“Sorry!”

“Ok… Showtime…” said Joe as walking to the door.
As soon as he opened it, he saw Kylie’s mingled, warm, and shocked face and his own shaken, struck, shocked face, reflecting the girl’s eyes.

“Uhh… H-hi.” She stuttered.
Joe couldn’t pull himself away from staring at her.

“Are you ok?” she asked.
With that question he snapped out of it.

“Yeah, yeah I’m fine thanks, you? Hi!” he spluttered. “Doofus!!!” he thought from the inside.

“Good… Um yeah…” she replied.

Just as Joe walked into the living room, Nick’s head turned to see who it was. And at that moment, all Nick could see, was Kylie. A bright red haze formed around his site and the only vision alone to his mind was the girl walking alongside his brother. Then he saw Joe… Looking into Kylie’s eyes. HIS Kylie’s eyes. Nick felt a sudden heat rising inside him. He was jealous of Joe, his own brother like hell and there was nothing he could do about it.

“No Nick, what are you thinking?” He thought. “She’s Joe’s and she obviously likes HIM. Don’t waste your time…” so he turned around to glare at the TV.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah yes...Jealousy.
Things are gonna get tough between Nick and Joe.
But what bout Alex...
Turning point!

How you enjoyed,
Bal'