Status: Active.

The Meaning in the Rhyme

There's one last chance to hold each other tight

My phone slid out of my motionless hand and fell to the floor with a thud.

“Taige, what’s wrong honey?” Andrew, our drummer asked rushing to my side. I looked at him, a smile broadening across my face. I let out a high pitch scream that had the others rushing from their spots within in the house.

“What the hell is wrong with her?!” Chelsea, our lead singer asked retrieving my phone and handing it back to me. I took a deep breath and sat down on the black, suede couch in our living room.

“Is she broken?” Jeph, the bass player asked. I laughed a little and pulled my knees up to my chest.

“All Time Low’s manager Matt Flyzik just called me and offered to take us out on tour with them, Farewell, and Valencia.” It was Chelsea’s turn to scream at the top of her lungs. I laughed and rocked side to side. A permeant smile adorning my features. Andrew’s long arm slipped around my shoulders to stop me.

“I’m gonna get sea sick. Stop it.” He muttered. I giggled and leaned my head on his chest.

“How are you and Alex ever suppose to happen if you and Andrew are acting all cute?” Chelsea asked teasingly. I rolled my eyes.

“Alex has a girlfriend. Lisa, remember her? Yeah. Don’t hate on mine and Andrew’s best friend status! Your just jealous!”

“Jealous that I’m not best friends with a 6’3, blonde giant? Nah. I have Jeph.” She said leaning against the chair Jeph was sitting in. His bluish gray eyes showed the excitement he had yet to express. I smiled at him and stood up stretching.

“We leave in three days so we can meet up with Matt who will throw down guide lines, do‘s and don‘ts. All that bull shit” I said rolling my eyes.

“Why’d they call you instead of Saxon?” Jeph finally asked. I shrugged.

“We have a crappy tour manager? No, uhm he didn’t leave his new number with Marcus so when Marcus went to give it to Matt he was shit out of luck.” I said pushing open my door. Chelsea followed me and shut the door.

“We’re going on tour with All Time Low?” I nodded and sat down at the desk where my laptop was resting.

“I’m having a hard time believing this shit.” She said sitting on the edge of my bed. I spun around in my computer chair.

“We just got signed to Hopeless, we have a Cartel inspired band name, and there’s girls in the band. You didn’t expect this to happen?” I asked smirking. She laughed and flopped backwards, her dark brunette curls momentarily hiding her sharp features.

“Zack Merrick.” She whispered. No strangers to the band we each had our favorites.

“Jack Barakat.”

“Rian Dawson.”

“Alex Gaskarth.”

“How about Matt?”

“Adorable.”

“Dude! Can you guys talk about something worth eaves dropping on?! I already know your boy band crushes!” Andrew said sticking his head in the door. Jeph was snickering behind him. I rolled my eyes and aimed my shoe at his head. He stuck his tongue out and pulled the door shut. Chelsea and I both giggled and sighed. Touring with All Time Low? Dreams do come true after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Taige's outfit
Chelsea's outfit
Yay! First chapter. So, I already have a few chapters pre written so if I can at least a couple comments/subscriptions another chapter will come soon!!
Comments?
Subscriptions?
Title cred- Farewell