Status: Active.

The Meaning in the Rhyme

First one is the worst one

I watched the road fly by underneath us. Something about it made me extremely homesick. I sighed and looked over at Saxon. He was the only one keeping me from crawling into a homesick ball.

“I’ll start singing Hey Fuckday if you don’t cheer up.” He said looking over at me and smiling. I smacked his arm.

“Don’t you dare. That’ll only make me cry.” I pouted.

“That one chick is hot, man.” Andrew said literally inserting his head into the conversation

“You’re classier than that, beautiful.” I said ruffling his hair. He smiled up at me.

“No, you aren’t. Don’t let that girl lie to you!”

“Shut up, Chelsea!”

“Shut up, Taige!”

“I like Jack more than you!”

“You like Jack’s dick more than me!” Chelsea screamed back. The three boys stared at me. I awkwardly looked out the window.

“Jack and I haven’t slept together, girl!” I said throwing my empty Starbuck’s coffee cup at her. Our joking continued all the way to the cute little venue.

I hadn’t remembered my strap until I went to go tue my guitar that I saw that white words. Evan was still laughing at my reaction when the other joined me to see why I hadn’t replied to their questions. I glared at him.

“Jack’s groupie? Very nice. Creepers are going to have a field day with that one.” Jeph said laughing.

“I hate you guys.”

“Hey whore.” I groaned. Speak of the devil.

“Hello Jack.”

“What’s going on with sound check?!” Matt yelled from the venue floor.

“Sorry! Getting reacquainted with my guitar and its new strap. Apparently I’m Jack’s number one groupie!” He rolled his eyes and walked away talking to security.

“Get to work. Jack get back on the bus. Now.” I giggled.

“Jack’s in trouble!” I said teasingly.

“Shut up, Whore.” He said poking my face and jumping onto the floor. I sighed and struck the cord for the first song.

“Party?!” Buddy asked wrapping his arm around my shoulders. The Farewell boys had gathered around us as soon as we got off stage.

“We can’t drink. What the hell kind of party is it going to be?”

“You guys can tape the whole thing and dance and hook up sober too!” Marshall said looking past me. I knew he was looking at Chelsea which remided me we still hadn’t talked.

“I need a shower.” I said slipping out from underneath Buddy.

“There isn’t one here?” Saxon said.

“All Time Low has one though! They love me.” I said grabbing my bag and walking out to the bus.

“What could you possibly want?!” Rian asked dazzling me with his beautiful smile.

“You think I could use your shower? It’s been two days. I’m gross.” I asked pleading with him.

“Yeah. Marshall and the boys are partying inside. We’re all going in.”

“You are awesome!” I said hugging him around the neck.

I shut the tiny bathroom door behind me and sighed. It was silent for the first time in days. I quickly stripped and climbed in. The fun thing about using other peoples bathrooms was that you got to be nosy and you could never caught. I was surrounded by six different kinds of body wash, shampoo, conditioner and aftershave. I finished up as fast as possible. I wanted to savor it but judging by who’s bus I was on it just didn’t seem that good an idea.

I pulled the towel around me and brushed my hair out. The door slammed into my side.

“Whoa!” I yelled stumbling to the side. Jack stood in the doorway, his mouth hanging open.

“Hey, Taige.” He said pushing the door shut behind him. My stomach tightened. This wasn’t going anywhere good.

“Erm, hey Jack.” I pulled the towel tighter around me.

“How are you?”

“Awkward. What are you doing?” I asked backing against the sink.

“Wanted to say hi to my best friend.” He said moving closer. His breath reeked of alcohol. I cringed away.

“We’ll talk after I’m dressed? Okay?”

“You’re good this way.” He said, his hand slid onto my thigh.

“Jack.” My breath caught in my throat. His lips touched mine. Unlike the normal drunken kiss I had expected it was soft, his lips moved against mine. It was perfect for a moment until the door slammed into our sides, knocking a already unsteady Jack over and I had to clutch to the towel.

This was going to be hard to explain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfits

Thoughts?

cred- Boys Like Girls