Status: Active.

The Meaning in the Rhyme

My tired eyes won't sleep

“No! I don’t want that! Get off of me!” We landed with a thump in the floor.

“Taige! Eat it!” Alex yelled trying to shove the gross looking sandwich in my face.

“Why isn’t anyone helping me?!” I yelled peeking around Alex. Rian and Jack were playing Halo and had no idea what was going on. Zack and Chelsea had gone inside Wal Mart to pick something up and Andrew and Jeph were still in the van sleeping.

“Its just Alex. Kick him in the nuts.” Rian said pausing the game. I raised my knee to hit him. He jumped up and brushed off his clothes.

“You win.”

“Always. Help me off the floor?” He lifted me up and patted my head. I scrunched up my face and waved to the guys. They were just stirring in their separate seats when I popped the trunk for my bag.

“What time is it?” Jepha asked sitting up and running a hand through his tangled hair. I slid out my phone checked the clock.

“A little past one. Feel free to get up whenever you bums.” Andrew giggled and sat up. His blonde hair stuck up at odd angles.

“Where have you been?” He asked wiggling his eyebrows at me. I smacked his arm and closed the trunk. The boys jumped out and followed me. Shoeless, hair sticking up, and one shirtless, covered in tattoos. We looked like a redneck circus. I slid the straps over my shoulders and pulled the venue door open.

“I was hanging with the ATL boys. You have a problem with that?”

“Please don’t have their babies!” Jeph yelled over dramatically. I rolled my eyes and flashed the pass to the security guard. He stopped the two behind me.

“Passes?”

“Oh. Mines still hooked to my pants.” Andrew said patting his gray shorts.

“Hey, they’re with the band.” I said grabbing both their hands and dragging them past the guard.

“I feel like a groupie right now.” Jeph said shaking his head.

“You’re my bitch, baby.”

“You stealing my bitches, bitch?” Jack asked me joining us.

“You ditched Rian for us? I feel so awesome right now.” I said grabbing my bag and throwing it into the tiny bathroom. Chelsea walked in followed by Zack. She threw a Wal-Mart bag at me. I peeked in and sighed at the site of the purple Herbal Essences bottle.

“Taige be getting naked!” Jack said poking my side.

“Dude, shut up.” Zack said shaking his head. I laughed quietly and shut the door behind me. There was a knock on the door. I groaned and opened it, Daray slipped in and closed the door behind her.

“Hi!” I said sitting down on top of the closed lid of the toilet.

“Alex likes you.” I shrugged and picked at my nails.

“What do you mean ‘shrug’?!” She exclaimed.

“Two words; girlfriend. Lisa.”

“Since when did you have morals about this stuff?!” She asked teasingly. I rolled my eyes.

“They’re really cute together! I don’t want to home wreck that cuteness!” I said looking at the ceiling.

“You so do. Just admit to it.” I smirked.

“You’re so right. Anyway, were here to play great music and hang with fans. Who needs a relationship?!” I asked kicking at her. She rolled her eyes.

“Whatever. You’re so cheesy! Take a shower. Gees.” She said throwing my brush at me and sliding out.

I had morals of course. But, he was cute. Every little fan girls dream was to hook up with that kid. He made it so easy to adore him. Everything from the cheesy hooks to the sweet comments he’d been known to make. Boy was a whore. No doubt about it. But we were young and it was okay to make mistakes once.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry! I know this took far too long to post. My last two weeks have been packed with "family bonding time". Yeah. So sorrrrry. Anyway, here it is! Two comments and the next chapter will be posted say Tuesday? Cool. Thanks you guys :)

Taige
Chelsea

Title cred-Racing Kites