Hand in Mine, Into Your Icy Blues

So, I felt like I needed to write an MCR fanfic, mainly just to celebrate the fact that they're the best motherfuckin' band on the planet. And what better way to approach it than writing a Frerard? I know my story is just another of the billion out there, but I hope you enjoy it anyway.

I'm not really sure where I'm gonna take this yet. I believe I will start with Frank a freshman at Rutger's, Gerard just graduating SVA, and Mikey going to Berkeley College [just because it's in Newark and I don't know what college he actually went to; he'll also be working at Barnes & Noble's and as an intern for Eyeball Records]. I'm not sure if Ray or Matt [yes, I'm going to include Matt in this, just to make it as realistic as possible] went to college, so for the purposes of this story they won't be in school.

I think I'm going to start out with Gerard and Frank helping each other through their alcohol and drug addictions. But we'll just have to see.
  1. It Was A Lie When They Smiled And Said "You Won't
    Frank's starting college. And he's not exactly happy about it.
  2. Tell Me Where We Go From Here
    Gerard's college experience.
  3. Well, It Rains And It Pours When You’re Out On You
    College begins to go downhill for Frank. And he meets Gerard.
  4. And Did You Come To Stare Or Wash Away The Blood?
    Gerard and Frank get to know each other better. And learn about each other's "bad habits".
  5. We've Only Got One Chance To Put This At An End
    Gerard discovers Frank's drug addiction, and vice versa. And the first signs of Frerard begin to show. But only in a very small quantity.
  6. Words I Thought I'd Choke On
    To Gerard, it's obvious Frank likes him. He confronts him about it, and what d'you know...
  7. Ashes To Ashes, We All Fall Down
    Gerard gets himself a girlfriend; Frank turns into a wreck. Just read it.