No Place to Go

Hello Little Girl

"London," Mabel said telling the group where abouts her and Mae were from. The time seemed to pass by slowly,each of the girls getting their chance to speak up and talk to each member.Lorelai was off to the side talking to John while the other three indulged in conversation with the other three.

Mabel couldn't keep her eyes off the bassist while he chatted with the others; only when he glanced over at her,she'd turn away quickly. She blushed under his gaze and cleared her throat.She found herself lost for words finally even though she had been rehearsing what she planned to say hours prior to their run in with the Fab Four.

"You alright?"Mae asked nudging her in the ribs.Mabel responded with a nod and blew a strand of hair from her face.She still felt aggravated and jealous of her younger sister being serenaded by the group and especially Paul.

"S'cuse me,ladies."Paul announced the group.Mable quickly lifted her head to catch him smiling at each one of the girls,excluding herself before walking out of the room.She sighed lowly and watched him leave.Mae couldn't control her giggles anymore and tugged onto her sleeve.

"Mabe.Oh my god,Mabe! They sang to me! Paul McCartney sang to me,Mabe!" Mae gasped.

"Oh stuff it,Mae."Mabel groaned,rolling her eyes.She crossed her arms across her chest and leaned back in her chair.Mae twisted her lip and gazed at her sister curiously.A smile spread across her lips as she leaned over and hugged her tightly.

"Thanks!"She said and pulled away.Mabel cocked her brow and looked at the other two talking to the guys,except for the big nosed drummer,Ringo.Mabel twisted her lip and shifted in her seat.She felt kind of bad for the man,not getting any attention from the others,especially the girls."Where you goin'?"

Mabel stood up and shifted to a chair next to the drummer and sat down,"Hello,I'm Mabel."

Ringo smiled and took her hand that was held out in front of him,"Pleasure to meet you,luv.I'm Ringo,the drummer."

"Yes,I'm aware.I noticed you were all the way over here."

"Oh,yeah.Y'know,"Ringo shifted,revealing a piece of paper dangling in his hands,"Just workin' on a bit of stuff.Not really in the talkative mood."

"Oh.Well-I'm sorry then."Mabel said and made to stand up,but Ringo quickly stopped her.

"It's alright,luv.You can stay and talk if you want too..."

"Well I---"

"Oh Ringo.What're you doin' over here with this young lass?"That soft voice sent chills up Mabel's spine. She could hear his footsteps come from behind her then finally coming to stand in front of her.She held her breath.

"Nothin',just talkin.That's S'all."Ringo replied.Paul smirked and shook his head,taking a drag of his cigarette.He noticed the piece of paper in Ringo's hand and made to grab it,"Watch what you're doin',Paul!"

"What's that your workin' on,Rings?"

"Nothing"

Paul sighed and shrugged.He turned his attention towards Mabel finally,who was standing a couple feet away watching the two of them with a smile.Paul smiled,"Sorry about that,luv.Hope he didn't talk your face off."

"I take offense to that!"Ringo mumbled from behind him.Mabel cracked up and giggled.

"Ah,Ringo,"Paul chuckled and shook his head.He looked at Mabel and smiled,"So,luv.Are you and your friends having a good time?"

She nodded,"Very much so.Thank you so much."

"No problem."Paul responded.Mabel quickly glanced over her shoulder and saw Mae staring intently at her.

"Um.Could you do me a favor?" Mabel whispered to Paul.His brow cocked and a smirk tugged at the corners of his lips.

"Anythin',luv."He responded.

"Could you tell me where the lavvy is?"

Paul chewed on his lip and nodded.He walked past her over to the furthest door in the room.He nodded for her to follow him and she did,quickly walking past Mae.When Mabel reached the door where Paul was,he told her the directions to the lavvy.Mabel thanked him and quickly dashed down the hallway.She turned corners and walked the length of several hallways until coming to a complete stop; she was lost.

"Damnit."She muttered looking around her.Her eyes quickly scanned several doors until she noticed the lavatory sign at the end of the hallway,"YES!"

She jogged and got to the door in time before her bladder bursted.

"Ahh."She gasped walking out of the lavatory.She thinned out her coat and fixed her hair before continuing down the hallway towards the studio.Passing by a mirror,she quickly fixed her makeup making sure she looked presentable for either of the men in the room.

"I suppose you found the lavvy?"

Mabel jumped and clenched her chest,"Sweet Jesus!"

Paul chuckled and stood up straight from leaning against the wall,"I suppose you did then? Thought you got lost."

"Almost.But I found me way around 'ere.Pretty confusing if you ask me."Mabel said.She watched him come to stand beside her and lean against the wall.Mabel nervously fixed her hair as Paul watched her closely,taking a drag of his cigarette.She blushed and turned away from him,"What?"

"Nothin'.You just have really pretty eyes,did y'know that?"He said.

"Thanks.And I've never been told."

Paul smirked and dropped his gaze to the ground,slowly inching up her body,"So.Where'd you say you're from again,luv?"

"London."

"Oh.Pretty gear place to be livin',don't you think?"

"Not really.I rather live somewhere else besides 'ere.Filled with rats and posh birds,if y'know what I mean Mr.McCartney."

"Call me Paul,luv."Paul said.Mabel caught his eye and smiled,then realization sunk in and she blushed,shying away from him,"You blushin'?"

"No!"She giggled and cleared her throat,"Y'know what.You should've kept your moustache.I kind of liked it."

"It bloody itched me.Couldn't stand the thing."Paul chuckled and scratched his upper lip.He sighed and took another drag of his cigarette,"I wasn't a really big fan of it,but the ladies seemed to like it alot,yeah?"

"Yes.Definitely."Mabel said.Paul cocked his brow and looked her over once again.Mabel's stomach lurched noticing that mischievous glint in his eye.She cleared her throat,"I have to thank you again.For doing this for my sister Mae,for her birthday.Thanks so much."

"Oh,it's nothin,luv.Honestly.It was all good in fun.Meself and the lads needed a good break from recording and it was good to chat with all of you."Paul replied."Wasn't too cold outside,was it?"

Mabel chuckled,"Are you kidding me? It was beyond freezin',mate! We were waiting for you lads to show up.Freezin' our knickers off and everythin'."

"Thats too bad,luv."Paul chuckled and took a final drag of his smoke.The smoke blew through his nostrils and into the air in front of Mable.She lifted her hand and waved it in front of her,"So.."

Mabel shifted awkwardly and smiled,"So.."

He smirked and ran his tongue over his bottom lip,chewing on it lightly,"What do you want to do now?"

Mabel paused and stared at him.Is he..really asking me this? Paul McCartney? Where the bloody 'ell am I again?

"Um well.."

"Mabel! There you are.I've been worried about you!" Mae interrupted,storming up to Mabel. Her nostrils flared and eyes narrowed when she noticed Paul standing about a step away from her sister.

"I'm right here,Mae.Just needed the 'loo,s'all!"Mabel replied.

"Well."Mae groaned.She glared at her sister before noticing Paul checking them both out slowly,standing in front of the two of them.She swallowed down and shifted nervously,"Well.What were you doin'?"

"Nothin! Just talkin' to Paul,Mae."Mabel snapped,looking between both her and Paul.Her anger started to get the best of her and she quickly grabbed Mae's shoulder,"S'cuse us,Paul."

Paul raised his hands in defense and backed away from them both.Mabel took Mae a couple steps away from him,"How dare you! You practically ruined the BEST moment of my entire life by interrupting us,Mae!"

"I was worried about you,Mabel!"

"No you weren't.You knew where I was goin' Mae,don't give me that crap.You got your present from me,now stop ruinin' this stuff for me,please?"

Mae furrowed her brows,"I'm sorry? Is that what you want me to say?"

"Y'know,girls."Paul said coming in between the two of them.Mabel sighed and crossed her arms at her chest.Mae stood away and chewed on her lip,"There's no need to argue.If you want,we can all just sit down and have a chat.How about that?"

Mabel looked to Mae who shifted awkwardly waiting for Mabel's response,"Fine."

"Alright."Mae responded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah,so.
:D