Status: Hiatus... for a short time. Sorry :(

Rachael, It's None of Your Business

Part Seven

After a nice win against the Los Angeles Kings, I sat quietly in the locker room. Initially I had been waiting patiently, but then I lost all my patience when I noticed other players coming out at a relatively decent time, and none of them were able to give me a straight answer as to when Jon would be making his grand appearance. Jen had been waiting beside me, and after our conversation had died out, she had nearly jumped for joy when Sharpie emerged from the locker room. I had grunted, and with a menacing look where I bared my teeth, I had demanded he tell me what Jon was doing. He had placed a soft kiss on Jen’s lips and then smiled kindly at me. “Doing his interviews; the normal stuff.”

So in order to hurry the process along, I had barged in through the dressing room doors. No one had even acknowledged my presence in the room, and I had felt my ego deflate like you wouldn’t believe. So, with a practiced patience I had learned from being with Jon, I had strolled over to where the gathering of media personal was.

As sneakily as I could, I had tried to get to Jon’s stall without being caught in the frame of the camera. I had been successful, and I just waited patiently behind Jonathan while the people he was talking to were relentless in badgering him about the same old things.

I became fixated on his creamy skin as he stood unperturbed in front of me. A bead of water from his recent shower trailed down his spine and disappeared into the waistband of his basketball shorts. I wanted so badly to snap the waistband of his shorts, but I didn’t want to cause him to spasm on camera. So, being the devoted girlfriend I am, I refrained from sexually harassing Jon.

That is, until I checked my buzzing phone (I received a text message) and I realized I’d been sitting behind him for a good seven minutes. I’m not a very patient person to begin with, and to have to physically make myself do it was difficult. So, I pressed a lingering kiss to the small of Jon’s back. He tried not to react to it; I saw when his hand twitched at his side and his muscles spasmed. I kissed him once more, causing him to almost curse in front of the camera. He caught himself, though, saying heck instead of hell. A girl just off to our left was trying to subtly watch me, I noticed. I flushed a light shade of red and leaned away from Jon. I swear I wasn’t a whore.

The media dispersed shortly thereafter, and I couldn’t help but shrink back vulnerably from the woman with the short blonde bob who had been staring at me since she caught me trying to molest my boyfriend.

I stood up to get out of his way so he could continue to get dressed, but he caught me by the wrist and pulled me back to him. My first reaction was to not want the water in his hair to drip on me, but at his smile, my brain ceased functioning and I could only look at him with a soft smile on my face.

He pinned us together by the hips, his hands on mine as if to ensure I wasn’t going anywhere. I loosely looped my arms around his neck. I was wearing heels today so we were a lot closer in height.

He kissed me once, twice, and then nuzzled his nose into the side of my neck. “You almost cursed on camera,” I teased, running my fingers through the back of his hair and making it stand on end. He mumbled something into my neck, and I was pretty sure it was a pathetic attempt at blaming his cursing on me.

But then he started to nip at my skin, and even though I sighed out of enjoyment, I didn’t want a series of bite marks up my neck while we were still in the United Center. “No hickeys,” I murmured.

He complied after a final bite that made me yelp and touch my neck. He received a glare from me when he pulled away. He only gave me a sweet smile, and I once again drew a complete blank. The thing I will not reveal to him is that prior to coming to the game, I had watched The Proposal with Kody, and chick flicks tend to make me emotional or horny for a little while after them. Apparently after a three-hour game I was still feeling the effects of the video.

As Jon leaned around me to open the bench and retrieve his dress clothes, I yanked him up and gave him a searing kiss. He dropped anything he might’ve been holding and pressed me closer to the bench until the wood was digging into the back of my knees.

It took everything I had not to moan into his mouth. Just as I started to grin my hips into his, and his fingers dig into my hips, one of my heels snapped and I nearly fell over.

It snapped me out of my spell completely as I stared forlornly at my $150 pair of bootie heels. He tried not to laugh at me, but I don’t think the look on my face was helping any. I picked up my heel, studying it carefully, with a pout jutting my lower lip out. “I feel oddly unbalanced,” I whined to Jon.

His right hand still held my rested on my hip, and he kissed my temple once. I looked up at him as he spoke. “I love you even if you are a midget again.”

I sighed as his hand left my hip so he could dress himself. “You say hurtful things, Jonny. Just wait until sexy times happen and I don’t feel like it because you hurt my feelings.”

He gave me a wolfish grin that I’d only seen a couple of times before. “We’ll just have to see about that.”
---
With a loud squeal, I almost tumbled through the door to Jon and Pat’s apartment. All the lights were off, which meant that Jon hadn’t been lying when he said Pat had somewhere to be after the game. Luckily enough, though, he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back so I was standing upright.

His lips curved into a smile against my mouth. I pulled him against me, before jumping on him. He caught me, and I squealed happily against his lips when he gripped my ass. I put my hand out to steady us against the door, since he had his hands full with trying to support all my weight.

I opened my mouth at the same time he did, and I relished in the feeling of having his tongue in my mouth. This time I didn’t stop myself from groaning into his mouth, and I tightened my legs around his waist.

I pulled away to breathe, messing his hair up with my fingers. “I like it when you win games,” I whispered huskily.

He grinned, his eyes getting darker by the second. “Fuck, I like that you like it.” And then he leaned his head back and kissed me again.

My breathing was starting to come quicker as he placed me on my feet again. I had long since discarded my useless boots, so I was back to being my normal short self. With more strength than Jon looks like he possesses, he pushes me up against the door. I try to hold on to any part of him I can as he pushes my coat off my shoulders.

I can feel a heat pooling in my stomach when he pushes his pelvis into mine. I just about lose it there when I feel how horny he is right now. His fingers made light work of the button up blouse I’m wearing, and he tosses it to the floor. Now I’m in my bra, and I can feel the air against my skin around us.

I let my head rest against the door behind my back. I draw in staggering breaths but my chest is heavy and my skin is beginning to become slick. I rub a hand over my face in an attempt to get myself under control, but Jonathan’s lips graze over the top of my breast and I suck in a startled breath.

“Oh Jon,” I breath, toying with the belt of his pants. He kneads the flesh of my ass under my skirt, and I finally get his belt and pants undone. They drop to the floor, and my thong also mysteriously vanishes. All of the sudden he’s raising me up to a new height, and I cry out when he enters me without warning.

I hit the door and slid up with each of his thrusts. My chest heaves, I’m ready to explode. Jon’s mouth is all over my body, my hands digging painfully into his shoulders after I push his dress shirt off.

“Oh God,” I moan. A satisfying pain begins to build in my stomach. I’m close. Jon gets more aggressive with each thrust, and I become more vocal. Neither one of us are coordinated anymore as we attempt to finish what we started. My muscles start to quiver with an impending orgasm, my skin’s heating up, and then someone knocks on the door and everything stops.
---
I am unbelievably unfulfilled and horny right now. I was brought so close to the edge, and then the newly converted prude, aka Jonathan, made us redress so he could open the door.

And who was it? That cute little blonde that had been staring at me in the dressing room. Stacy. His cousin, Stacy, that I had mistakenly called his ex-girlfriend all those months ago. Still, she looked differently, and I hadn’t recognized her in the dressing room. Apparently, upon seeing me, she figured the two of us wanted some privacy and left the dressing room. Honestly, I wouldn’t have started making out with Jonathan if I knew it was his cousin. And then, maybe, my heel wouldn’t have broken.

I pouted at a spot on the coffee table. I sat uncomfortably on the couch beside Jon, and I briefly wondered where my underwear was. In our haste to redress, we hadn’t found it. And it would be embarrassing if Stacy were the one to find it first.

My stomach was still tight, and sitting so close to Jonathan is nearly killing me. I want Stacy to leave so we can pick up where we left off and Jonathan can screw me senseless.

But, I guess, kicking her out of someone else’s apartment is rude. I squirmed uncomfortably, watching as Jon’s eyes darted to me briefly out of the corner of his eye, and then it settled back on Stacy. It took all I had not to groan out loud. Jon nodded attentively to what his cousin was saying, but I had no idea. Finally, she stood, and I suddenly perked up. However, all I got was, “ – washroom and I’ll be right back.”

The second she was gone, I practically leapt at Jon’s lap until I was straddling him. I hurried to undo his pants, but his hands caught mine and held them still. “What are you doing?” he asked.

I pouted at him from under my lashes. He remained unwavered, so I slouched and whined quietly. “I’m horny and wet, Jon. I need to finish what we started!”

I tried to free my hands from his grasp, but he had a firm grip on me. I leaned into his neck and moaned my frustration to him. Due to my positioning, I immediately felt him respond to me. His voice was deep and gravely when he spoke to me. “Rachael, please. I’m just as fucking horny as you are but we can’t do this while Stacy’s here.”

I sighed, sitting back and away from his chest. Despite my horny, lusty haze, I knew he was right. “You’re right,” I admitted, “I wouldn’t want my cousins in the next room either.”

The pads of his thumbs stopped moving over the backs of my hands as he looked at me out of confusion. “Cousins? Stacy’s not my cousin…”

As he trailed off, I roughly yanked my hands from his grasp. Any sexual urge I had previously been feeling vanished like a flame on a windy day. But Kody had said…

“She’s an ex?” I covered my mouth with my hands and stood up. The longer he went without saying anything, the worse off I felt. Please say no, baby, I pleaded to him in my brain.

But he didn’t. The first clichéd thing he jumped to was it isn’t what it looks like, and not one part of me believed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo... this is basically all just fluff, which I never do.

BUT! This hadn't been updated in MONTHS, so I figured I owed you guys something, even if it is a tiny little thing. But it advances the plot a little bit :).

Let me know what you think!

OH!

And check THIS out. It's my new baby, and I'm really unsure of it, so I would REALLY appreciate some feedback. Thanks guys, and I think I've found a new groove for Jonathan, here, so I'll probably be updating more! :)