Status: I'm only making this into a short story with a couple chapters. I'm sorry to those who were expecting a full story. Forgive me?

*** Normal

I Love You Too, Johnny

I stretched out my still sleeping muscles until I felt satisfied they were awake and ready to perform everything the day had in store. Rolling over onto my stomach, I sighed and smiled with pure happiness when Zacky’s aroma broke free of the pillow it was once clinging to and drifted into my nose, almost as if trying to say the dream was actually real.

Not wanting to get up and face the possibility that it was all in my head and that the moment I get up the scent that lingered teasingly on the pillow will be none other than my own, I knew a shower was in store and without one I would feel completely disgusting all day. I groaned, reluctantly pushing myself off the bed after taking one final inhale, and dragged myself into the shower.

As the water flowed it sparked each and every individual nerve in my body, waking them up with a start. Ducking my head under the downpour and pressing the palms of my hands against the cool tiled wall, I let the water rush over my back as last night’s events replayed in my mind.

I moaned and fought to stay standing while my knees wanted nothing more than to give way as Zacky tugged on a handful of hair sending my head into a spinning catastrophe.

I nipped at his bottom lip in return and smiled triumphantly into the kiss as his reaction turned out to be the same as mine had been. He threw his head back, the rain freely soaking us both, and granted access to the succulent flesh of his neck which I did not think twice about taking between my lips and sucking on, earning more of the pleasuring moans.

Needless to say, we found ourselves back inside and headed up the stairs, articles of clothing being removed and leaving a trail behind us.


Sighing in complete bliss I turned the center knob so the water flowed down by my feet then continued to kill the water completely. I snatched a towel from the designated hanger. I paused upon feeling the unusual dampness the material held, quickly ruling it to be nothing more that the steam my shower had admitted being soaked up through the air.

A quick once over with it and I was satisfied that I wouldn’t leave puddles with every step. Heading for the undersized and overstuffed dresser, I rubbed the towel through my hair before tossing it carelessly over my bedpost.

I began to rummage through the drawers, finally settling on just comfortable jeans and an old The Used tee, I turned, ready to begin unpacking my tour bags, when my eyes caught a glimpse of a familiar hoodie. I smirked, picking it up and slipping it quickly over my head.

It wasn’t mine, though. It was Zacky’s.

‘I probably just accidentally grabbed it when I was getting off the bus not thinking about it.’

Shrugging, I left the bags laying there, telling myself that I’d get to them later; I knew I was just lying to myself though.

Mindlessly I ran my fingers through my still damp hair to break it up a bit to dry quicker, not caring about how it looked.

Trudging down the stairs, the rest of the house looked empty as it always seemed to be; it was no surprise that today would be no different.

Searching the contents of both the fridge and cupboards I groaned realizing both had been emptied for the tour leaving them bare.

I rubbed my palms roughly into my eyes trying to wake them up since it seemed to be the only thing that hadn’t been jumpstarted in the shower. Growling and leaning back into the counter for support I closed my eyes and hung my head not ready for the day to actually begin.

“Wow, that sweater looks better on you than it does me.”

I jumped, losing my balance and almost slipping from the counter onto the floor. Looking up Zacky was standing in my kitchen with bags of food in one hand and a coffee in the other.

“I just might have to leave it here.” He set the bags on the island and winked at me, a devastatingly gorgeous grin spreading across his unflawed face. “Sorry I went out to get food while you were asleep because I saw that you didn’t have any here.”

“It’s fine. Thanks.” Returning the smile for a second, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, though it seemed to be the wrong thing to do. Images from the night before flashed through my mind like lightning, making my body want nothing more than for Zacky to prove the images true.

Shaking my head, I pushed off of the counter and joined him at the island, graciously accepting the coffee he handed my way, cradling it as if were my lifeline.

“Take your pick, I got just about everything.” Zacky laughed, grabbing the bottoms of each bag and lifting them, the contents spilling out over the table top.

I chuckled and shook my head, trying my damnedest to seem normal so his suspicion wouldn’t pick up my odd behavior.

“I really like your shower by the way.” He smirked, taking a bite of the breakfast burrito clutched in his hand.

My stomach jumped into my throat making me choke on my breakfast. Quickly trying to regain control of myself, I swallowed and looked up at the sexy person in front of me.

“What do you mean you like my shower?” I asked, picking a piece of ham off of the burrito and placing it on my tongue.

“Well, like’s normal usage is usually considered as being enjoyed by someone or some thing. Your shower is the thing inside your bathroom that people stand naked in and let the water flow over themselves and scrub with soap to get themselves clean; though it can be used for other things as well.” He winked at me before digging through the pile of food on the counter and retrieving a bagel, nibbling on it a bit with a small smirk playing about the corners of his lips.

“Why did you use my shower?” I asked lowering the burrito away from my face slowly, a confused look taking over my features.

His smirk faltered and he looked away from me, finding interest in the grains of the counter top. “You didn’t want me to use it?”

It’s not that, it’s jus-”

“I shouldn’t have stayed. I just should have stayed home. I-”

“Zacky!” I cut him off, jumping quickly out of my chair, seeing him getting off of his and heading for the door, his perfect features distorted with pain and confusion. I clutched his wrist lightly, spinning him back around to face me.

He stopped talking and moving and just looked up at me. His eyes, usually striking and full of life and fun, now showing every emotion he held within, including a broken heart.

“I was just wondering because I thought last night was just a dream, it was too good to be true. I asked because I had tricked myself into believing it didn’t happen. Please don’t go.”

Then tell me. Tell me that you love me and want me.”

“Zacky, I have loved you longer than you can imagine, and there is no one I would rather have using my shower than you. I want every day to be like a dream that I don’t want to wake up from, and with you here with me, that’s exactly what’s going to happen.”

“I love you too, Johnny.”

The look that’s normally plastered on his face that told everyone that he was happy had returned and looked as if it wasn’t going to leave for anything in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah that's right, #2 holmes!
Let me know what you think my dearies!