Status: Updates soon :D Changed the layout...is it okay? :] I think it's better.

I Can't Love You, So Why Do I?

"I love you, Julia", he looked into my eyes.

"Do you really mean that?", I asked in shock.

He can't love me.

//

Julia DeMarco has been living the same life for who knows how long. She seeks adventure; purpose. That's when Cassie Skye comes into her life and turns it upside down. They come up with a plan to bring down Joe Jonas and his heart-breaking ways; to get even.

Julia seeks revenge because she is always being put down by the socialites; the popular group. Cassie seeks revenge because she is Joe Jonas' ex girlfriend, and he broke her heart by cheating on her.

Sometimes getting what you want isn't what you need.

And they're about to find out the hard way.

//

rated 'R' just in case.
  1. The Socialites
    I'm into hightops, tshirts, and skinny jeans. What would I ever do with short skirts and cropped tops?
  2. She Must Be Stopped
    "I want you to help me"
  3. Hard To Get
    "Oh, I was born ready."
  4. First Base Restrictions
    "She's hot and I promised her sodas."
  5. One Of Them
    "Are you insane?" "Do you remember what they did to me?"
  6. Cheerleading
    "Uhh, this is what I need to wear to practice?"
  7. Ready To Party?
    "He has a purity ring, doesn't he? The virgin bastard."
  8. I'm Into It
    "I'm sorry, I..can't..Joe.."
  9. I Think I Love You
    "You do realize it was a one time thing, right?"
  10. He Is So Dead
    "I-I..whats our next plan?"
  11. Half Self-Esteem
    "This bed wasn't big enough to save the both of us when you were loving lust"
  12. Well, Here Goes Nothing
    "Did I do something?" "Not something, someone"
  13. Tell Me A Secret
    "I don't want to be like this, a Socialite."
  14. It's Not Fine
    Oh *** it, it's not my house.
  15. My Secret Place
    "Your party won't miss you."
  16. You Don't Understand
    They don't know how I feel. They can't force me to eat. If they do, I'll just get rid of it. I don't care. As long as I'm beautiful—I don't care.
  17. I Never Wanted This
    "The way I see it, I can end this lie, or my life. I think they both end in death."
  18. This Wasn't Just A Twisted Game Anymore
    “God, I love you.”, he whispered, while placing tiny kisses around my collarbone.
  19. Prom Queen
    “This should be our song.” I shook my head and laughed. If you've heard the song, you'd laugh too.
  20. Evil Plans
    "Because you were so wrapped up in the guy that loves me, and not you. I should have never gotten involved with a slut like you.”
  21. I don't think you should go to the dance.
    "We don't need a repeat of..yeah.."