Status: Updates soon :D Changed the layout...is it okay? :] I think it's better.

I Can't Love You, So Why Do I?

I don't think you should go to the dance.

I opened my door about an hour later, to find Claire & Tiffany standing there. It was so random, and it happened very fast. They told me they were going to help me get ready for the dance, and that Tiffany was going to crash it. She's a Sophomore.

“I thought you hated me, Claire.”, I asked. She smiled.
“I don't anymore, okay? I miss you like crazy and I'm sorry for ditching you. Now that we've gotten that out, isn't it amazing having a senior for a boyfriend?” That made me smile, too.

“I want a boyfriend..”, Tiffany fake pouted, “Blah.” An idea rushed through my mind, a secret plan to set up a certain boy with a certain girl. It left my mind quickly, I'll save it for the dance.

“I have the craziest stuff to tell you guys!”, I said, “It's about Joe..”
“Tell us!”, they shouted.

I began to tell them everything, from the day I talked to Cassie, to today. I told them about Alex, too.

“So, today Cassie came here, only about an hour ago..She told me I'd pay for getting on her 'bad side'. It's freaking me out..”, I explained.

“Oh my god. You of all people..”, Tiffany started, “How was being a slut? Was it fun?”
“Oh, yeah. Tons.”, I laughed, “I hated It though...hurting Alex.”

“I don't think you should go to the dance.”, Claire said, “We don't need a repeat of..yeah.”

It was our last years homecoming dance, it wasn't Senior prom, but it was still an important night. Claire had gotten a hold of Cassie's boyfriend, Kyle. It wasn't Joe, they didn't start going out until the middle of the summer of this year. Claire was grinding all over Kyle, and Cassie didn't like that.

As the Homecoming Queen & King were announced, Claire and Kyle had ended up winning, and kissed on stage. Cassie had enough of her, so she walked up onto the stage, called her a lying whore, and got the entire football team to shoot her with water guns filled with a mysterious liquid. She didn't show up to school for the next two weeks, and everyone has ignored Claire since then, except for Tiffany & I.

“If she did that under short notice, imagine what she could plan. I don't want to see you get hurt like I did. You can't mess with Cassie Skye.”, Claire sighed.

“I'll be okay, don't worry. I have to go, anyway. I'm running for Prom Queen.”, I said. Their eyes widened.

“Don't go! You'll probably end up winning. She could do something really bad, Julia..”

“What could she do?”, I said, “I'm not scared. At all.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally you learn what they did to Claire! xD
Guess who's gonna get set up with Tiffany? (;
Next chapter out within the next couple days...maybe. School's a bitch. I'll show you the dresses.

Claire.
Tiffany.
Cassie.
Julia.