Status: The sauce of awsome made from reading... Chapter 11!! (when I post it)

Of Blood and Serpents

Of Blood And Serpents:
.........The dark Lord leaves a young girl with Severus, with the intention of returning for her after he disposes of the Potters. Instead he falls out of power and Severus is left with a young charge whom he must take care of until the Dark Lord returns. The story follows the life of this young and confused little girl, to the young woman she becomes. Who is she and why is she important to the Dark Lord? Does she have a bigger part to play, or is she just a pawn?

Characters and Pictures-Lillian- young
----
Severus
----
Damon
----
Lillian-older
  1. 1 The girl abandoned
    How a young girl is placed in Severus' care
  2. 2 The Girl Abandoned
    Set in Dumbledore's study after Severus finds out Lily has been ***ed.
  3. 3 A Home For The Holiday's
    Over view of Lily's early life, and the beginnings of her wondering.. who is she really?
  4. 4 Little Squib
    Lily finds herself obsessed with finding more about 'parseltongues' and the wizarding family she's quite possibly related too, only to be dashed repeatedly.
  5. 5 Rewards
    Lily is finally given a chance to search for answers, it just was offered in an unexpected way..
  6. 6 Punishment
  7. 7 Obediance
  8. 8 Year One. Chapter One: Sort of Sorted
    Lily's first year of school begins. What house will she be sorted into? will she make anyfriends?
  9. 9 Year One- Chapter Two- Bollocks!
  10. 10 Year One, Chapter Three: Confrontations