Status: completed!

Fiend

Fear and Loathing

“Come back, come back, come back!” I pleaded like Rose did in the Titanic.

I watched as the nurse shut off her IV, the blood pack removed from her arm.

Her skin was so pale, she could have been mistaken for a porcelain doll. I laid there and watched the nurse and doctor walk out with their heads hung low from regret.

Me? I was hysterical.

Hysterical to the point where they probably would have sedated me if they hadn't known of my relationship to her.

I recall that I couldn’t remember the day before or even the night of the accident. It was as if my mind had numbed itself, shut down due to emotional torture.

She left me. She left us. My dad was on the other side of her, his face bleak. He was heartless. He didn’t really care about her.

But I did and now she was gone. I have no one else to talk to, to help me when I need it.

I am alone.

My mother died right before my eyes. I was eleven years old.

Please God, bring her back. I just don’t want to be alone anymore.
- Marina
♠ ♠ ♠
I live my life in bitterness and fill my heart with emptiness.
- Marina and the Diamonds

It's a new story and I'm very excited to share it with you guys! I hope you like it, comment and recommend if so. Catch the actual first chapter to be out tonight as well!