The Day I Left the Womb

Frank Iero has being in love with Gerard Way for too long.
The past two years in school has being hell for him and his broken heart can't take it anymore.
Could all the pain be worthy just by hearing three words coming from his lips?
Or his life would change completly after knowning certain facts about the one his beloved one?

A story of pain, betrayal, dark secrets and love told by the sweet and innocent Frank Iero.

x---------------------------------------------------------x

My First Frerard ever.
Hope you all like it :3

WARNINGS:
This is a male/male storie.
It's gonna contain sex scenes at some point, so if you don't like to read that kind of stuff, just don't.
Yeah, it seems like a fluffly and cute fanfic. But I warn you, it's not. I don't write that kind of fanfics.
It's gonna have some pervert and disgunting surprises... (i'm not telling 'cause that way i'll ruin the suspense xD!)

Remember that all is pure FICTION and MCR doesn't belong to me xD!
Enjoy!
  1. You Don't Even Know Who I Am
    You never look at me. I think you don't even notice I’m right next to you. But that doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is to look at you one more time.
  2. I Know Exactly Who You Are
    He touched my face with one of his hands. Oh my god, his skin, the touch, his fingers… I think I’m in heaven. This must be a dream, this can’t be really happening.
  3. I Have Never Felt Like This Before
    "I'm Gerard" I know... i know who you are. How many times have i moaned that name on my dreams?!
  4. I Can't Believe It
    "Thanks ma'am" I said trying not to sound excited. I was by the way. What? You think I’m calm?? You think I didn't get a hard on?! *** yeah!
  5. Let's Go To Your Place
    "Frank, sugar, are you listen to me?" he said looking at me for a second before turning his eyes on the road again. Did he just call me sugar? Ah?
  6. My Mind Is Playing Against Me
    I felt a hand on my shoulder and I opened my eyes facing Gerard's smile. A small figure was looking at me with curiosity trough some glasses and a weird smile on his lips.
  7. What The *** Is Wrong With Me?
    "Sooo...." Gerard smirked. "Wanna make out now?" he didn't wait for my answer and took my mouth by surprise. But who am I to reject Gerard ***ing Way, right?
  8. Breath Frank, Breath
    Mikey Way was staring at me with a smirk on his face, looking so damn wicked. And that's when it hit me...
  9. What The *** Is Wrong With You?
    "Shut the *** up Mikey, you're the one who doesn't know shit! You don't ***ing know me, alright?" Gerard was really mad and I bet he's right in front of his bedroom door. His voice sounds so near.
  10. Happiness Isn't For Me
    I think I need to get used to that. I can't be happy, God or whatever the hell controls the ***ing universe don't want me to be happy. I think destiny can't stand the fact that I can be happy for one ***ing second.
  11. He's Not Worthy
    I guess I'm just a pathetic asshole who should be in his house instead of waiting for the guy he loves.
  12. *** School, I love Gerard
    "I'm sorry Gee, I don't think I can deal with this..." I stood up, not paying attention to all the students looking at me. Gerard grabbed my arm with a hurt expression on his face. He was about to cry.
  13. I'm So Glad I Found You
    Gerard Way, you’re one ***ed up boy, just like me. And I ***ing love you.
  14. Stay With Him Forever
    People at the park were staring at us all the time, while we hugged, while we kissed, while I cleaned his tears with softly kissed on his cheek.