The Day I Left the Womb

Let's Go To Your Place

My eyes were looking straight through the car window. I didn't even try to look to who was right next to me, because I knew very well who it was, and yeah, I still couldn't believe it.

I was sitting right next to Gerard, and I was in HIS car.

I felt so embarrassed at the moment; even my hands were still shaking, trying to process all the things that happened in less than two hours.

I couldn't help but move my eyes slowly to the hand over the gearshift, feelings my cheeks boil like hot water.

Aw, he has such a nice hand. It looks so soft and clean, and his nails... I bet he bites his nails often; I can see it by the way they are.
Mmm, if he bites his nails, he won't be able to scratch me...
'How can I be thinking something like this?! Fuck Frank, you're so fucking perverted!' I thought, not paying any attention of what was Gerard doing at the moment.

I was so lost in though again that I didn't even notice Gerard was talking to me. I was so engrossed on how his hand looked that I didn't hear when he started asking me things.

"Frank, sugar, are you listening to me?" He said looking at me for a second before turning his eyes on the road again. Did he just call me sugar? Ah? "Baby, answer me, please." He was still looking at the road. Baby? Okay, I feel a little by shy now...Isn't he being too smoothie?

"Yeah... sorry, I-I w-was just..." I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything. My cheeks were burning like hell, and I couldn't help feeling like a fucking idiot.

"It's okay Hun, I was wondering if you were hungry."

My childish eyes lighted up and a cute smile came out from my lips “I'm starving!" I almost screamed, and it was true.

"Let's go to my house and I’ll cook something for you, I’ll take you to your home after that.” He smiled back, showing his gorgeous little teeth and those desirable lips that just a moment ago I kissed "What do you say?"

"A-alright, let's go to your place..." I said, feeling embarrassed but at the same time, happy.

Butterflies were replacing the lack of food in my stomach, while Gerard was changed the course heading to my house.
His hand placed itself on my knee, making me think that maybe we weren't going to his place just for food, and I felt the need to start breathing again when the hand came up over my thigh.

Okay, we definitely weren't going just for food.