The Day I Left the Womb

Breath Frank, Breath

My stomach turned and I thought I was gonna die right there. I pushed Gerard off my body quickly and I tried to stand up.
Gerard had a hurt look in his eyes, but I didn't have time to explain anything. I was sure that if I opened my mouth just for one second to say anything, I was gonna vomit all over the room.

Cold sweat was all over my face and Gee's hurt look turn into a worried one. I bet I was pale and I had the shittiest face ever.
With a few steps I made my way to the stairs leaving the love of my life perplexed in one side of his dirty bed. I needed a bathroom.... A fucking toilet to puke my guts out...

I don't how I got to the restroom, but I did. After running upstairs, I find myself locked up in the room, kneeled down in front of the toilet feeling sweat drops running trough my forehead.

1... 2...Breath Frank, breath.... 1... 2... 3... Oh Fuck!

I couldn't take it much longer and before I knew it I throw everything I had inside of my body.
Fuck... Fuck... Fuck.... This is so disgusting, but at the same time so soothing. My stomach hurts so bad that bringing it all up made me feel a little better.

A knock on the door sounded too loud and I felt like my head was about to explode. I look at the toilet again, bile and blood. I didn't have any more food inside of me besides the coffee Mikey gave me while we were waiting for Gerard in the kitchen, of course I was throwing up blood, I must have wounds by now inside my stomach and throat.

Another knock on the door, this time louder and a worried voice. I tried to say something but it hurts... it fucking hurts...
Finally, the door opened with one single crash of Gerard's shoulder on it.
His eyes went wide when he saw me holding onto the toilet with one arm, my pale skin and my shattered lips moving making no sound at all.

"Frankie, baby, what the hell happened?" he asked, looking so worried. "What the fuck did you eat that made you sick?" he asked again, not receiving any answer since I couldn't pronounce a word.

I felt sick again and I turned my face back into the toilet. Gee got near to me and held my hair with one of his hands, the other started caressing my back, making circles, trying to make me feel better.
He wasn't helping at all. Besides feeling extremely sick, I felt guilty for making Gerard go through all this.

"I think you have fever, sugar." he said, touching my forehead with his hand. "I need to take you to a fucking doctor, you're so pale! I don't know what to do to help you..." he whispered and I felt tears coming out of my eyes, burning my cheeks.
Why this has to happen to me? It was so damn perfect 'till we arrived to this fucking house and I meet his fucking little brother.
Fuck... Fuck... Fuck...

My vision was blurry and Gerard took me on his arms when I finally ended throwing up. He grabbed me strongly and tenderly, I just closed my eyes trying to breath in a normal way.

"I'll take you to my room babe, I'll call your mom and I'll take you to the hospital." he said softly, leading me to the basement stairs.

"Okay..." I mumbled, still feeling like shit, my whole body was numb and all I wanted was sleep.

"Don't close your eyes Hun... You're gonna be okay soon." Gerard said, looking extremely worried. He left me on his bed and started dialing some number on his cell phone while he looked at me.

"Mmh...." came from my mouth and I opened my eyes seeing a figure behind Gerard's shoulder.

Mikey Way was staring at me with a smirk on his face, looking so damn wicked.
And that's when it hit me...
The only thing I ate in all day, the only thing on my stomach was the fucking coffee!
The fucking coffee he gave me!
The fucking coffee he gave before asking me those questions while Gerard was in the bathroom!

The coffee I drank so calmly without suspecting of Gee's little brother.
He tried to fucking kill me...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahahaha... I'm so evil, just like Mikey *evil laugh*
My block with this fanfic is finally over!! Yay!! So... as the evil person I am... more drama is coming soon!
Thank you so much for all the coments! <3 I love you all.
I'll try to update soon.