Beautiful Disaster

WTF?

Isabella got to the grocery store and bought whatever she touched first on the shelves. She didn't care waht it was, she just needed food, and she had truckloads of money.
She was in the frozen isle when she almost fainted from shock.
She saw Jay.
With another girl.
Holding hands.
Bev.
"Bev! What the hell are you doing?!"
Bev turned around and her eye widened.
"Is-Isabella-"
"What. Are. you. Doing?!"
"You-he- you brok up-"
"I asked her, Isabella." Jay said. "We were over, and I needed a date to Prom."
"So you ask my best friend?"
"Well, I'm not going dateless."
"Bev. Why? You know the rules. You can't date your best friend's ex."
"But..."
"No buts, Bev. You know what this means."
"No-Isabella! I'm sorry!"
"Too late. The fact that you would do it anyway is enough. Jay, leave. You won't want to see this."
"Isabella, you're being ridiculous."
Isabella turned and gave him a hard stare.
"Leave." She said threateningly. Fear flickered in his eyes and he pivoted and left the store."
"I see you're still wearing my clothes."
"Isabella, don't..."
"They're mine. And you're not my friend anymore, so..." Isabella nonchalantly looked at her nails.
"No, I'll give them back tmorrow, I promise."
"We're not friends. I won't be speaking to you tomorrow. You won't be getting a ride either. Give. Them. Back."
Tears were forming in Bev's eyes.
"Isabella, I'm so sorry. Give me another chance, I won't do it again."
"Now."
Isabella grabbed Bev's wrist and dragged her out to the parking lot. They stood next to a garbage can. Bev closed her eyes as she cried and took off the clothes Isabella had given her that morning. She stood trying to cover herself in the empty parking lot. Isabella tossed the clothes in the garbage can, then took out the lighter from her purse. She lit the sleeve of the hoodie and watched the clothes all catch fire.
She grabbed Bev's bvackpack and dug through until she found the water bottle she always carried. She poured it over her head, washing away the makeup. She tossed the bottle over her shoulder and picked up the bag again, by the keychain on the zipper.
Each member of Isabella's clique had ne. It was a gold heart, solid on the inside, with Isabella's name etched onto the front.
Isabella took the keychain off the bag, Bev silently sobbing "No, no, no." She tossed it into the fire.
"Leave. Now. Go home. i'm telling everyone you're out."
Bev walked away reluctantly, humiliated.