Status: Finished O.O

I Love Him, I Love Him Not

Oh No You Didn't

Zach's POV

I had just witnessed my brother hit the girl I love. Hard. Blood started coming out of a corner of her mouth, and all I wanted to do was hold her in my arms, comfort her, and tell her what a great job of arguing with my brother she had done.

But I couldn’t. Not yet. There were other things to take care of first.

I really did hate seeing her in his chains. If they were mine it would have been fine. She would have been at my mercy. It simply sickened me to see her at his.

I hated him.

He stepped back from Ada then and looked at me. “What gives you the right to crash my wedding?” he said to me angrily.

“You took my woman, and you’re gonna pay for it. I swear that to you.” I took a step towards him.

“Take one more step, and I’ll hit her harder.”

I stopped for a second. I didn’t want her to get hurt.

“Good boy.” he said.

My brother was sick and disturbed. I drew my knife.

“You’re not going to try to throw that at me and hit me, are you? We both know that you’re not very accurate. If you miss, I’ll just stab her instead.” He picked up a sword that just happened to be displayed on the wall.

Go figure. I was out armed. The only thing I had going for me was that I was taller, faster, and had more muscle than my brother. He took a step towards me with his sword.

I glanced at Ada, she looked like she was planning something.

“Eric, don’t hurt him. I love him. I’ll marry you without fuss as long as you don’t hurt him.” She started crying. “I love him so much. Please don’t kill him. I’ll have to kill myself if you do.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry the chapter was so short. I'm not sure how all this reporting stuff works for sure yet, so I'm not sure if this chapter will appear...so yea. If it does appear, hope you like it! And yes, this story was reported for apparent "spelling and grammar errors." Frankly, I'm not happy about it.