The Aftermath Of Losing The Savior

Introduction

This is the tragic tale of what if Matt Pelissier never was kicked out of the band, what if that one day Gerard didn’t stop himself, what if Gerard didn’t have that phone call with then manager Brian Schechter. What if Gerard never stopped what if Gerard Arthur Way died that night.....

That dreadful night back in August, that night with the warm cool summer breeze It was a night full of pain killers, alcohol and cocaine. The music and fans couldn’t save him, his brother, friends, his girlfriend was in her house probably fucking some guy much better then him. She deserves better I should just die. Gerard kept telling him self as he drowned all of the pain in all the drugs and beer.

Then he stumbled in to his bathroom. On the counter was a piece of glass with some lines on it. He tried his best to snort the rest of the drugs he had purchased off of his friend Matt, with most of the money he made from the shows he did. He started to feel woozy. He tried to hold onto the counter for support. But it didn’t work, he fell hard onto the cold tiles of his bathroom floor in his lonely Jersey home. He put his hand to the back of his head and then looked at it, there was a red liquid on his fingers but he was too disorientated to tell what it was. He felt his body go numb and his vision blur. Untill it all went black. “So long and goodnight” He whispered as he fell into eternal darkness.