The Aftermath Of Losing The Savior

A Melting Pot Of Emotions

Chapter 4 Frank's P.O.V

My voice was fast and angry. I looked down at Katrina who was still on the ground holding the spot on her flawed face where I had hit her. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE KATRINA!" I screamed and kicked her but not too hard, she winced then tried her best to crawl out of the bathroom, just like the dirty whore she is.
Mikey and I decided to leave the room once she had disappeared. The sight of his pale lifeless face hurt to much. The only thing I wished for as I left the bloody bathroom was to see Gerard's radiant smiling face when we returned. But in the deepest depths of me and Mikey's black broken hearts we knew that could never happen, never again would he smile. The pain we are feeling is as painful as two shots to the back of the head and one finally in the heart.

As we descended down the stair case we came face to face with Ray and HIM. Mikey had his hand gripping my shoulder as a feeble attempt to stop me from attacking HIM. But deep down Mikey wanted to tear him to shreds, so he could know the pain Mikey has. Yet he also knows that the fat ass Matt with major man boobs can kick his bioptic bean pole ass any day. "Frankie what is wrong?" Ray could tell something was wrong in a instant, not just because of the red, puffy, tear stained eyes me and Mikey share, or the slight stain of Gerard's blood on or clothing, not even the way my face was contorted into such an angered expression as I planned out Matt's death. But Ray being the saint he is can tell if there is the slightest problem naturally.

"Just read this" Mikey said softly almost unknowing as what words to say. He looked down at the note in his hands, Gerard's last words. He handed the paper to Ray. Ray read it with a serious look on his face. That turned to shock and pain as he read it all. He looked up at Mikey and pulled him into a hug. They had tears slowly slipping out of their eyelids as they tried to comfort one another, they were silent but what words are there to say when your best friend who is like a brother dies.

While this went on, I sat down on the couch and just stared at Matt. Planning out how to harm him in the slowest and most painful way. The plans of revenge came easy as I thought of what Matt deserved for ripping the most inspiring and beautiful man from this earth. "AND IT'S HIS FAULT" I cried. I jumped up to my feet and pointed to Matt. The staring contest drove me crazy and I had to speak up. Matt looked confused at me, playing the innocent one in this dance of death.

Ray looked at me, wanting an explanation, answers. Why would I say that about someone who is a "Friend" to us. If Ray didn't like Matt before now he will truly hate him. While the room was filled with confusion I was filled with rage. "HE SOLD HIM THE DRUGS! HE ENCOURAGED GERARD HE GOT HIM STARTED ON THE COCAINE! HE KILLED GERARD ALONG WITH THAT FUCKING WHORE KATRINA!" I was now screaming louder than I ever had before in my life, anger had fully consumed me. I know I must control myself and not attack him but it's seems to be impossible at this point.

Ray still had Mikey in his arms as to comfort the now only child when I made my move. I jumped up and tackled Matt to the ground. Unleashing all of my anger as I tried to distract him with punches any where I could. I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me off of the low life. "Frank" Ray started, but I caught him off before he could continue when I thrusted a bag filled with white powder in his face, that I had taken from Matt's jacket pocket.

"SEE! This is what killed Gerard! This is what Matt was selling him this is what Matt got Gerard addicted to this is proof!"I yelled waving it around, I had went from angry to looking insane. Ray turned his head slowly at Matt, giving his the most dirtiest look he had ever given, a face filled with anger, disappointment, hate and disgust. "What the hell?" Matt shouted, once again trying to play innocent. But still Ray just stood there. "Where's Gerard" were the words he emitted instead of hateful words towards Matt. Mikey pointed to the stairs."Bathroom floor" Whimpered the broken boy.

Ray ran up the stair case in record speed, "What happened to us being friends Otter" Mikey whispered, using Matt's nick name, it was his final goodbye to their friendship. Mikey then solemnly following Ray up to the memorial site. Matt just stood there his nose bleeding from the one good punch he received from me. "Murderer" I seethed and then walked slowly back up the stairs.

I walked into the door way of the bathroom. Ray's fro covered his face as he stared down at our fallen leader. Ray slid down the wall of the bathroom getting close to Gerard. Unable to touch due to fear, Ray instead put his head into his hand and started to cry and whisper prayers. Ray looked up to me, his eyes pleading me to come forth. I walked past Mikey who was sitting on the toilet seat shaking, and when I came close to Ray he reached out and pulled me into his lap, now trying to calm me and comfort me.