Status: Now back in action

Invisible Ink

Chapter 4

Once again I woke up a day or so later to blinding sunlight. But this time I wasn’t strapped down. I sat up and saw the sketch books and pens by the window. When I went to inspect them I found a note.

Dear Emma,

I’m so sorry I couldn’t stop Amelia. She’s quite skittish around the patients. Please forgive me. The head office said not to give you the sketch books but I snuck them in for you. Hide them the best way you can or we’ll both be in trouble. I’ll see you later tonight.

-Justin

I sighed as I read the letter. ‘I wish I could repay him.’ I though. ‘But how?’ Just then I heard my door being unlocked. I scrambled to hide my books under my sheets as I lay on top of them pretending I was asleep. “Emma? Emma wake up.” I knew who it was even before I opened my eyes. He knelt by my bed and moved some hair out of my face. I was still pretending but each passing second made it harder and harder. He sighed and got up. I opened my eyes and said, “You give up way to easily.” He turned around and smiled. “I had a feeling you were messing with me.” I got up and hugged him tightly. “Thank you for the books.” I looked up at him. “You’re very welcome.” He whispered right before touching his soft lips to mine.

He pulled me closer and deepened the kiss. He slid his tongue across my bottom lip asking permission. I happily accepted and let him explore my mouth. My arms were now wrapped around his neck and my hands were gripping his perfect hair. His hands trailed down to my thighs and he pulled them up to where I was now fully off the ground and in his hands. My legs were wrapped around his well-sculpted body. His lips moved from my mouth to my jaw line then to my neck. He softly bit down causing me to softly moan. He bit down harder and I moaned again. He made his way back to my lips and this time I plunged my tongue in his mouth and took control. He moaned into the kiss and started squeezing my hips. He started to make his way towards my bed when the door started to open. He quickly let me go and I jumped onto my bed and pretended to be asleep.

“Justin? What are you doing in here?” This voice was new but he sounded quite old. “I came to check up on the patient.” He lied smoothly. “Well you may go now I’ll take it from here.” “Yes sir.” I heared the door close a few seconds later. “I know you’re awake so can drop the act.” ‘Damn!’ I slowly sat up and faced him. I was right, he is old. He gave me a small smile. “So, I hear you gave the new girl quite a scare.” He laughed as he said this. “I didn’t do anything to her. I just wanted to give her a hug.” Again he laughed. “I know. And I’m sorry my nurses over reacted. They aren’t used to have a normal patient.” I quirked an eyebrow at him. “Normal? If I were normal I wouldn’t be here.” Now it was my turn to laugh. This man is obviously crazy to think after what I did I could ever be normal. “The doctors were wrong to send you here. You’re not crazy or possessed. Hell if anything that girl deserved what she got. When the hospital sent your file I was repulsed that they would register you as clinically insane. What happened to you is known as suppressed anger refocusment.” Now I was really confused. “What the hell is that?”

“It is when someone will keep their feelings of anger and agony bottled up for so long that they have an expressive meltdown and in most cases the person will blackout. But only mentally. Physically, your body will remain active while your mind is at rest.” I was more than hopeful now, I was ecstatic! “So does that mean that I can leave!?!?!” He let out a sigh. “Unfortunately no. The state only believes what the doctors tell them and if we try to release you now they will take you to some place a little less understanding.” He started to walk back to the door. “Wait! Why are you telling me this?” He placed a gentle hand on my shoulder. “Because you have a right to know. And because I will not have my grand-daughter mistreated any further than she already has been.” I could feel my jaw drop and my eyes bulge. “So pack up your things, you’re moving to a better room.” And with another smile he left.

I collapsed on my bed with my eyes and mouth still wide open. Then out of no where I started to laugh. I didn’t know why I was laughing but it felt good. I sat up on my bed and ran my shaking hands through my hair. “Ho-ly shit!!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you too all of my loyal readers sorry it took so long! But I will try to post the next chapter within the next two days!!! Thanks!!!