Status: Now back in action

Invisible Ink

Chapter 5

I was waiting for someone to come back and take me to my new room. And as I was I kept repeating the conversation over and over. But one sentence stuck out in particular.

“Because you have a right to know. And because I will not have my grand-daughter mistreated any further than she already has been.”

My mom had never told me about any of my grandparents. But then again I never asked. My mom and I never really ‘talked’ ever. But I guess I was way more focused on not getting caught crying after a merciless verbal beating.

The door opened and in stepped a woman probably in her late 50’s. She gave me a kind sincere smile. And I happily returned it. ‘Well at least one other person likes me!’ I thought as she led me down several new hallways. The cell doors stopped a little while back so I was even more curious as to where she would be taking me. She stopped in front of a plain white wooden door. I gave her a confused look and she smiled again. “Arthur wanted to make sure you knew that you weren’t going to be treated like a prisoner here so he gave you one of the extra nurse’s bedrooms.”

My eyes widened in happiness. I quickly opened the door and let out a pleasant sigh at the view. ‘Finally, something that actually resembles a room!’ I thought excitedly. “Well I’ll let you get settled. Oh and before I forget I need to remind you that just because you are not a celled patient does not give you any special privileges other than the room and you don’t have to be fully monitored. So, that means you need to stay inside your room unless accompanied by a nurse or your grandfather and you can not go outside unless granted special permission.” I nodded and began unpacking.

~*~*~*~*~*~

After I was done packing I took out my new sketch book and sat on the widow sill of my new bedroom. Thankfully this room had a decent view! I sighed as I started to sketch the trees blowing in the wind. Then the flowers waving softly beside them. I smiled when I saw that they were my favorites. I had no idea what they were called but they were the most beautiful I had ever seen. I leaned my head against the window and let my mind wander.

I used to wish that I could be normal. Just so everyone would leave me alone but it seemed like the harder I tried the worse everything got. But maybe it was a good thing I was sent here. So far I met my grand father and I have… well I don’t exactly know what to call Justin. I mean we’ve kissed…a lot. And we both seem to like each other so I guess you can say he’s my boyfriend.

~*~*~*~*~*~

It was around dinner time when someone knocked on my door. “Come in?” I wasn’t exactly sure why someone would knock since I’m still a patient. But my confusion was dismissed when I saw Justin walk through the door. A smile quickly spread across our faces. The space between us quickly vanished and our lips locked in a passionate kiss.

My fingers were lost in his soft hair. Our tongues were in constant motion. I’d never dreamt that I would take part in such raw passion and emotion. His arms were playing at the hem of my shirt. I granted his silent wish and pulled my shirt off. His hands traced up and down my back drawing soft invisible circles. I moaned in our kiss when he ran his finger tenderly down my spine. He broke away from my lips. “One second.” Then he turned back and locked my door.

I smiled and crawled on my bed. He yanked off his own shirt and I almost gasped at his muscular body. He was more perfect than I had ever imagined. He climbed on top of me and continued to kiss me. His lips trailed to my neck and he found my spot almost instantly. I moaned as he sucked on it. He moved down to kiss the tops on my breasts and I arched my back. He took that opportunity to remove my bra. Justin stared at my chest and said, “You’re perfect.” I blushed.

I brought his lips back mine then flipped us over so I was on top. As I kissed him I ran my fingers traced his abs. I could feel his hardness on my leg and that only made me want him more. I let my hand slide over his manhood and he moaned. My lips trailed lower and lower until I was at the edge of his pants. He took my signal and unbuttoned his jeans. I yanked them off and rid myself of pants as well.

And I was just about to yank his boxers off when someone knocked on my door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating sooner but I got distracted and writer's block so ya. But I'll try to update sooner next time! Promise! Comment and message me!!!!