The School Of...............?

Prep

So, after the first class, we went to our second class. Science.
As we walked in the room, everyone started staring at us. But that was normal, since we were late.

''Why are the looking at us?'' Austin wispered.
''Probably `cause we're late, dumbass.'' I told him.
''Oooh. Now it makes since.''

Going to our seats felt like it took 2 days. When we finally got there, Colton tripped over his chair and landed right, smack on a girls lap. Looks like things are going good for him.
Me and Austin found our seats and sat down. I was next to this girl who had her blonde hair pulled back in a pony tail, sandles and had the most manicured nails i've ever seen. Great. Just, great

''Hello! I'm Monica. Whats your name?'' The girl asked.
''Um, I'm Jamey.''
''Nice to meet you Jamey. Hope you like it here, in high school.''
''Thanks!'' i gave a quick smile, turned my head, and looked at Austin who was laughing his head off. He was sitting next to this guy who had black hair, ripped jeans, and a plain white shirt on.

''Uh, Jamey?!'' Monica asked.
''Yup?'' I said, turning around.
''Can you help me pick up my books?''
''Sure.'' I sighed.

As I leaned over to pick up her books, some of the boys started to whistle.

''Nice ass!'' One of them said.
''Yeah? Well, then kiss my ass.'' I told him. I could tell i embarrassed him, cause he started to get red, really fast.

As I was gettting up the guy who Austin was talking to was standing next to me.

''Um, Hi. I'm uh...'' This guy was nervous. You could read it all over his face.
''I'm Justin. I-I just wanted to let you know I-uh...'' he look at Austin.
''I just wanted to let you know I'm here. Yeah. I'm in the back if you need me.'' He said and walked away. He slumped in his chair and put his head in his hands. Austin gave me the, be-nice-to-him look.
I shook my head and turned around to see JJ, Mason and Tony, standing in the door way.
JJ walked in, and all these girls started looking in mirrors and poofing their hair out. Well, JJ's year should be easy. They all waled over to my desk and we started talking about random stuff.

''Yeah. I know. Mason's car broke down, so we had to walk, and then Tony had to pee soo, that took even longer.'' Mason told me. I just laughed.
''Hey! There's no reason to laugh at me for having a small bladder. It just means I'm bigger in other places.'' Tony argued.
''Lier.'' i said.

Then, the teacher walked in.