Status: Updated slowly

The Sweetest Girl

Some Still For The Bill If They Got To Pay The Bill

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__SIX DAYS LATER__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__

"Can we please stop now? I'm hungry." Adelia complained.

It had been a long journey all week, but today they had only been walking for about two hours through the outskirts of Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro in Brazil.

Alejandro was sleeping in Nikol's arms peacefully as Adelia trudged on next to them. With the heat and the fatigue from walking, the air around them felt tense and hopeless.

"Mami, can't we just..." Adelia's eyes widened as she saw what was before her. "Is that a beach?" She screamed. Nikol laughed and nodded as Alejandro squirmed in her arms. "Oh, please please please can we go?"

Adelia hopped up and down with her hand folded. Nikol thought about it. They'd been traveling all week, and for what they've been through they deserved a little fun on the beach. Besides, it was free. ", that's fine with me." She smiled.

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!" The smile on Adelia's face was the biggest one she'd seen in awhile and she felt her heart flutter because of it.

"Mommy, where are we?" Alex twisted in her arms.

She adjusted him on her hip. "We're at the beach, baby. Look."

His eyes squinted against the sun before focusing. The bluest water brushed against white sand and a packed beach. Just next to it were Palm trees sprinkling the busy streets right before the city and beyond them, the Dois Irmaos Hill.

"Oh, wow." His eyes bulged out of his head as he gazed at everything in front of him. "What is that?" He asked, his brown little hand pointing towards the tall buildings.

Nikol giggled as Adelia answered him with her hands on her hips. "That's a skyscraper. Duh." She was old enough to remember when they lived in the city, which made Nikol both happy and slightly frightened.

There were always lots of crimes in the city, especially where they had lived; but if anything were to happen to Adelia there, God forbid, she was more likely to know what she was doing because she had seen the bad things going on there.

Alex frowned at her and stuck out his tounge. She laughed and looked up at Nikol. "Can we go swimming now?"

Nikol tiredly smiled. "Sure. But here, first give me your chanclas." She set Alex down and held out her hands for their shoes. She grabbed onto the two ratty pairs and watched as Adelia protectively clutched onto Alex's hand and led him to the beach.

"Come on, let's go!" They both ran off into the sand and jumped into the glistening water.

Nikol laughed as Alex happily fell and screamed against the waves. It felt good to see them this happy. Real good. She took a step onto the beach and walked so she was closer to the kids and the water.

The sun bounced off their tan skin as they danced and played in the water. Adelia scooped some up and threw it in the air, casting mini prisms in the sun.

Nikol sat down and took off her own shoes, allowing her toes to dig into the cool sand. They hadn't had fun like this in a long time. The last time she spent a day at the beach was... too long ago. Way back when her sister was still with them. She must have been about five then.

Her eyes started to tear as she remembered. They were all there. Her mother, her father, her, and her sister. It was probably the best memory she had of all of them. They had little money, but they did what they could with it. They had been overjoyed to splash and play in the water, even their parents had cheerfully walked hand in hand peacefully.

"Mami, Mami mira!" Adelia called. "Look it, look it!"

Nikol watched as she and Alex waited patiently, watching the waves carefully and timing their jump. Right before it would have crashed into them, they both leaped up and skipped over it. Alex wobbled a little before catching his balance and gleaming up at his mother.

"Did you see that?" Adelia yelled again, laughing.

Nikol smiled. "Yeah, I did! That was amazing."

"Mommy, come in with us!" Alex waved her over. "Peeease? No tá frío!"

She nodded and laughed. "Ok."

Alex gasped over to Adelia, who giggled. "She said she's coming!"

Standing up, Nikol began to strip down to her undergarments. "Come on!"

She rolled her eyes. "Ok.Ya voy." She threw her things on the sand and bounded into the water after them; screaming, splashing, and most importantly, smiling, the whole way.

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__

Tom Kaulitz tapped a pencil impatiently at a table in the hotel lobby.

"No, no no. I don't think you understand, we made reservations a week ago. Uh, hicimos reservaciones?" David argued with the receptionist at the front desk.

Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap

"Oh, cuando las hizo usted? Hizo en línea o por el teléfono?" He asked, clicking away on his computer.

Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap

"Uhmm..." David's face went blank. "Someone get the translator book." Everyone scuttled around looking for the little book.

Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap

"I can't find it."

Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap

"Where'd you put it?"

Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap

"Señor??"

Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap

"When'd you last have it?"

Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap

"Señor??"

Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap

"FOR FUCKS SAKE, TOM. STOP TAPPING!" Bill yelled from the other side of the room his fingers massaging his temple. Everyone stopped talking and looking to stare at him. "Bitte."

Tom stared at him and squinted his eyes before rolling them. "Fine. I'm leaving."

As soon as he got up David started panicking. "No, no Tom, we'll figure this out. Just stay here you can't leave."

Tom sneered at him. "I'm not leaving leaving. I'm just taking a little walk. Beruhigen Sie unten."

David sucked in a big breath. "Ok, ok." He turned around and re-began trying to converse with the receptionist.

Tom took a look at their fumbling group, shook his head and walked out the door, a small smile playing on his lips.

As soon as he stepped out of the air conditioning the heat wave had him seriously regretting his many layers of baggy clothes. It was blazing in Ipanema.

He looked straight out and the first thing he saw was one banging ass in a tight black thong. He smirked and licked his lips. Only the busy street was separating him from the beach filled with bikini-clad Brazilian girls.

He looked both ways and strode across the the divider between lanes. Sweat dripped down his forehead as he waited for the traffic to part. "Oh mein Gott." He moaned finally walking across the street. He wiped the back of his neck with his hand and was disgusted at how wet it was.

A girl walked past him wearing one of the littlest swim suits he'd ever seen, he thought about how liberating it'd be for her once he ripped it off..

A group of people were playing volleyball at a court to the right of him, there was some kind of game of soccer going on down closer to the water, and every where else was packed with sun-kissed bodies.

Tom grabbed the hem of his overly large shirt and quickly pulled it off, hoping for some kind of reliever from the sun, but it just seemed to beat down harder on his toned body. The only other logical answer popped into his mind. The water.

He walked down closer to it and flipped off his shoes. He ripped off his socks as well and hurriedly stepped into the water while holding up his pants. He was contemplating whether it was worth it to get his brand name jeans wet when a girl wearing nothing but a white bra and black undies ran by, jumping through the water.

White bra. And, sweet Jesus, she was jumping.

His heart started to pump as he watched her laugh and splash. Good lord, he had to get over there before he tried to jump her right then and there.

He was just about to introduce himself when two little children jumped on her. "I got you, Mommy!" The little boy cried, pushing her down.

"Ay, por favor, Señor, no!" She laughed, pretending to be caught.

Tom quickly turned around. Mother alert. As in, chick with kids. So not what he needed right now.

The girl in the black thong walked by again. She glanced at him and smirked. Now, that... He thought. That's what's up.

He licked his lip ring and sauntered over to her. He had a feeling tonight would be quite satisfying. When he looked back to her again, she was standing right next to another girl, who looked exactly like her. They both looked over at him, back at each other, and giggled immensely.

Oh, yes. Quite satisfying.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had this and the next chapter originally one, but that would have been waay too long and I don't want to do that to you. :D So here's some links to what the characters look like in case your wondering.

Nikol ---> http://www.flickr.com/photos/meriem/166558107/
Adelia* ---> http://www.flickr.com/photos/84398391@N00/3056063116/
Alejandro* ---> http://www.flickr.com/photos/meriem/87531602/
Tom Kaulitz ---> http://www.flickr.com/photos/yarekaulitz_tokiohotel/3156974937/
Billy boy! ---> http://www.flickr.com/photos/28280108@N06/2928360960/

And the wonderful beach of Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro
at night ---> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mistca/88925364/
and day ---> http://www.flickr.com/photos/bossa67/837258118/

** Adelia and Alejandro look a little older in the pictures than I would like them to be in the story. Alex I was thinking would be about three or four and Adelia almost seven.