Status: COMPLETED...READ SEQUEL...

You Were Never A Friend To Me, And You Can Keep All Your Misery

I Want To Love You

Stella's P.O.V.

Martin. Alex. Though I was torn between my brain and my heart, I just had to follow my brain, because apparently it knows best. But why does my heart have to be the one left out?

"You smell so good..." Martin whispered in my ear once I settled into my bed with him. He's been staying at my parents' house, as I have, since I was still mad at Angela.

"Thanks"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why?"

"You're all tense"

Maybe I was. Dinner didn't do much help with my desicion. And Alex looked like he was about to cry. Angela kept apologizing, to me and Zack, but I had ignored her. Like a bitch. Sure, she gets me in all these bad situations, but she's my best friend. She was there for me when I would cry and had no hope. Now I felt guilty and sorry for myself.

And when I feel sorry for myself, I usually take it out on other people.

I didn't really notice Martin kissing my neck passionatley, or the sweet caresses that would usually turn me on. But once his hand slipped up my camisole, my sadness turned to anger.

"Martin, stop" I whispered.

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm just not in the mood, okay"

"You're never in the mood! We haven't even had sex yet!"

"Well, excuse me! I didn't know that was all I wad good for"

"You know I didn't mean that, Stel"

"Whatever. Just go to sleep" I said, rolling onto my side.

"No. I want to know what's wrong with you"

"Nothing!"

"Yes there us! You've been such a bitch to me"

"Just go to sleep!" I whispered harshly.

I knew he was about to fire up again, but the doorbell rang instead.

"Its like 3 am, who is that?" I asked.

"You tell me" Martin snapped.

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

"I' ll get it"

"Its my house, I'll get it" I sniffed, already out of my room.

I hated fighting.

I walked downstairs to the front door and opened it.

"Alex?!"

"Stella, I need to talk to you" Alex slurred.

"Its 3 am, Alex!"

"But I love you"

"Are you drunk?!"

"No" he lied stumbling in.

"What the fuck are you doing here drunk, Gaskarth?!"

"I said I needed to talk to you!"

"Keep your voice down, god!"

"Stella..." he said slowly, but I was still upset.

Mad boyfriend and drunk enemy don't really mix. Escpecially if he's pronouncing his love for you drunk.

"Did you drive here?! Alex you could of killed herself! Why did you even come here in the first pl-"

I was interupted by a kiss. A hard kiss. It was too forceful and tasted too much of beer. It would if been so much better if he was sober.

His hands gripped my waist and he pushed me against the wall, his tongue wrestling mine. It was so wrong...

But I really didn't want him to stop.

That's how my heart felt, but my brain reminded ne of the sexually frusturated boy in my room, which made me feel angry.

I pushed Alex off of me.

"Stop! Alex!" I exclaimed.

"But I-"

"Just go!" I shouted.

"Stella, I lo-"

"Go!"

I pushed the drunk and sad boy out the door, unrealizing that tears were spilling down my face.

Once he was gone, I went back into my room, relieved Martin was asleep, and cried until I fell into deep sleep.

The next morning I woke up normally, eat breakfast withy family and Martin, and act as if last night never happened.

Until my cell phone rang.

It was Angela and i figuired she had suffured enough,

"Hello?" I answered.

"Stella! Oh thank god you answered!"

She sound worried.

"Are you okay?"

"No! Stella, Alex is in the hospital! He got in a crash!"
♠ ♠ ♠
O. My. Fuck.

Didnt see that coming, now did ya? Okay maybe you did, I dunno.

Keep commenting guys, you make my day!

Just like my new converses (-;