Status: COMPLETED...READ SEQUEL...

You Were Never A Friend To Me, And You Can Keep All Your Misery

Crash and Burn

Stella's P.O.V.

"He what?" I whispered.

The earth felt like it was caving in beneath my feet. I was too numb for tears just yet.

"He's in the hospital! Stella, I know you're still mad at me but we need you" Angela said quickly, worried.

"Is he okay?"

"We don't know yet"

"I'll be there" I whispered before hanging up.

Alex could be dying and it would be all my fault.

What was I thinking?!

I felt my stomach turn and I was shaking, dropping my cell to the ground.

"You okay?" Martin asked half-heartedly from behind me.

"Alex is in the hospital" I whispered.

He sighed. "What now?"

I felt anger flush over me.

"What?!"

Before he could respond, Max walked in one us.

"Stel? What's wrong?" he asked, eyeing Martin.

"We need to go to the hospital. Alex got in a crash"

After a frantic, impatient 20 minuet drive to the hospital. Martin was moping, Max was being protective of me, and I was busy replaying last night in my head.

I fought with Martin over sex, I answered the door, Alex said he loved me and kissed me, and I had screamed for him to go home. Why was I so stupid? How could I let him drive home drunk?

I needed to see if he was okay, and I didn't care about anything else.

I didn't even notice my relationship with Martin was on the rocks. He wasn't even bothered, and barely looked at me.

As soon as I got to the hospital, I ran into Angela's arms, not even caring about our fight anymore.

"Is he okay?" I asked breathlessly.

"His car is totaled. As for Alex...they stiched his arm up and he lost alot of blood. He just has to wake up yet"

"So he's going to be okay?"

"He should be"

"Oh thank god" I sighed in relief, sitting in one of the waiting room chairs.

Zack, Jack, Rian, Max, Martin, and Mr. and Mrs. Gaskarth left to get information.

I let tears spill down my face, sobbing furiously.

"Stella" Angela said, touching my arm lightly.

"Its all my fault" I cried.

"What do you mean?"

"Last night...he came over drunk...he kissed me, and I-I pushed him away and told him to leave. God, i'm such a stupid bitch"

"No, Stel..,it's not your fault. You couldn't have known"

"He said he loved me. I should of listened. He's never going to talk to me again" I said quietly. I didn't even care that I probrably looked a mess.

"Oh my god, you love him"

"Ang, can we not talk about this now"

"Oh my fuck...you really love him"

I looked at her. "Promise me you won't say anything to anyone"

"Does this mean we're best friends again?"

"If you promise me"

"I promise, Stel"

I sighed, threw my head back and groaned. "I don't know what to do"

"It will work out. Just tell Martin you're in love with someone else"

"I wish it was that easy. God, I wish it didn't have to end this way. Everyones getting hurt latley"

Angela nodded. "I really am sorry"

I managed a small grin. "I know"

"You ready to see him?"

"No. Let's go" I said, standing up.

Angela gave me an encouraging smile and grabbed my hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
You didnt think I'd kill Alex Gaskarth did you???

I have a heart, you know, a big one that is in love with all your comments. Keep it up, guys (-:

But seriously, guys, drunk driving is no joke. I know people who got in deep shit because of it. So whenever you drink and want to drive, think of Alex and get a ride hehe.

4 stars!!!! I love it!!!!