Status: COMPLETED...READ SEQUEL...

You Were Never A Friend To Me, And You Can Keep All Your Misery

Don't Make This Easy

Stella's P.O.V.

As soon as I saw Alex in the hospital bed, his breathing soft, his expression so calm, the stitches on his arm...

My heart shattered into a million pieces.

Martin touched me for the first time since last night, his arms wrapped around my waist and his head on my shoulder, but I couldn't move. I was just so mad at him for being a total ass to me latley. And now he was showing me affection in front of the boy who loved me? Technically, he wasn't awake yet, but guilt washed over me.

Maybe it was the fact I was in love with the guy I was supposed to hate.

"We should go, it's getting sort of late" Rian whispered after a few minuets of silence.

Others agreed solemnly, moving their feet out the door, leaving ujust me and Martin.

"You can go ahead" I said sort of bitterly.

"I don't think I should leave you here alone"

I unwrapped his hands from around my waist. "Just go"

"Stella"

"I'm not fighting with you, Martin. Not right now"

"Whatever, okay, be that way, Stella, be a bitch" he snapped before leaving the hospital room.

I sighed and sat on the arm chair that was next to Alex's bed. I looked at his peaceful face and felt a tear run down my face. I smiled a little, in spite if myself, and stroked some of his brown hair away from his eyes.

"I must say you look a lot better in skinny jeans, Gaskarh" I whispered, though I wasn't sure if he could hear me.

"I hope youre happy. Martin is pissed at me. But I guess I deserve it, you know? I am a bitch", tears falling down my face. I looked down.

"I'm so sorry I let you drive. I should of gave you a break. 'Cuz, Alex, I really do love you. Ever since you made love to me that night. I should of told you. I fucked things up" I murmered.

"No you didn't" I looked up at Alex, his eyes were still closed, but a smile was visible on his face.

"Alex" I breathed.

"I love you, Stella" he said, his big eyes open now.

"I...I should tell everyone you're awake"

"No, stay"

I swallowed and smiled at him.

"Do you really love me?" he asked weakly.

"Alex...I do. But it's not that simple. I wish it was easy"

"Stella. Kiss me"

I looked at him and leaned dosn, kissing him gently.

It was full of passion and emotion, soft, and perfect.

"I love you, Alex Gaskarth"
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooooooohhhh baby

what's gonna happen next??

Hello, Martin!!