Status: COMPLETED...READ SEQUEL...

You Were Never A Friend To Me, And You Can Keep All Your Misery

It's Too Late To Fight

Stella's P.O.V.

For the first time in a while, I wasn't ashamed to be in love.

But I was ashamed of myself for ignoring Martin, my boyfriend. I felt like he was avoiding me, or the fact that I was trying to break up with him. I didn't want him to find out by someone else, and definetley didn't want to break up over text or a call. I'm not a total bitch.

As for Alex, I visited him every day in the hospital and we talked it all out. Everything was going pretty perfect.

Until I went shopping with Angela the day Alex was coming home.

"So what's on the boning agenda when Alex comes home?" Angela asked as we scanned through some tops at Hot Topic in the mall.

"We aren't boning, Ang. We're taking things slow"

"Alex Gaskarth taking things slow? Good luck with that"

"Only if Martin will let me break up with him"

"Okay, Stel? Screw Martin, okay? You don't need him, he's obviously making you unhappy"

I opened my mouth to say something, but someone who wasn't Angela spoke.

"Stella?"

I looked to my right and saw Martin.

"Martin...hey..." I said nervously, looking to Angela for help.

"Ooh, thongs" She said, quickly walking away.

Bitch.

"I need to talk to you" Martin said, touching my hand.

"For the first time in what- 5 days?"

"I'm sorry, I was just thinking. About you and Alex"

"I'm not talking to you about this" I mumbled, walking to the next rack, but Martin followed.

"Then listen to me"

I sighed, turning around, giving him ny attention. "What?"

"I know he likes you. And I just wanted you to know I'm not mad"

I perked up. He knew? "You aren't?"

"No. Because I know you don't love him back. Stella. I want you to come on tour with us. I love you"

I stared at him, shocked. "You what me?!"

"I love you so much, Stella. You're so beautiful and smart and funny...come on tour with us"

"I always go on tour with All Time Low"

"But you love me"

"Martin, I-"

"Marry me"

WHAT?!?!

"Hey, guys, I'm back. Stel? You look sick" Angela said, appearing between me and Martin.

And she didn't mean the insanely awesome kind of sick.

"We could get hitched, Vegas is on the way of the tour" Martin said.

"Come again, Lover Boy?" Angela spoke for me.

"Me and Stella are-"

"I love Alex!" I bursted out.

I swear I could see his heart break in his eyes. I hated that feeling.

"You what?" Martin whispered.

"I love Alex" I repeated.

"You led me on!"

"No, I swear, I-"

"You bitch!"

I crossed my heart. I didn't want to break his heart.

"You can't break up with me" Martin said, shaking his head.

I sighed. "Not now, Martin"

"I love you Stella, don't do this" He begged.

I looked at Angela. "Lets go, Stel" She said.

I nodded and started to walk away with Angela, until I felt Martin grab my arm and pull me back.

"Ow, let go!" I gasped.

But Martin didn't. "Don't think you can just hurt me and get away with it" He growled.

I was kind of scared, shocked, and relieved when Angela spoke for me.

"Dude, don't make a scene. Let her go"

He rolled his eyes and released me, and I walked away with Angela. I looked back at Martin, who was staring at me, anger flashing in his eyes, causing me to gasp. I looked forward.

What just happened?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didn't update sooner, guys, I was hanging with my besties!

So...evil Martin. Totally sexy or do you totally hate him right now for hurtin stel? Is he going to leave her alone?

PLUS...Are u guys gonna watch the VMAs?!?! I know I will. Cobra Starship and Muse!!! OMFG!!! All they are missing is All Time Low!

Which reminds me, did ya see the Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't) MTV unplugged??? ALEX WAS FUCKING SEXXYY!!!